Official Delivery/Possession Update Thread

" Left the dealership in Sport mode, but it was too jumpy off the line, etc. It’s fun to drive, and I love the visibility."
I LOVE Sport mode with the hybrid motor. But I think it really only shines when you're in traffic/highway situations where you need to be a bit more nimble and have quicker responses to what's happening around you. (Coming from a Hybrid Sequoia)

Finally picked up my FE on Thursday in Richmond, Va. Put Method 316 gloss titanium 18x9 +18 offset with 275/70/18’s on. Fits in the spare with stock wheel. So far I love this thing coming from a 2015 4Runner Trail premium. Just trying to get used to all the tech and gas pedal 😂
IMG_5964.jpeg
IMG_5966.jpeg
IMG_5968.jpeg
IMG_5969.jpeg

No status change on the MyToyota App but dealer says still showing as ETA Oct 24 on his system

Hump77, that looks awesome! I just got my allocation for a Heritage Blue LC trim set to arrive mid-August - early September and am trying to figure out wheels and tires. Can you send pictures from directly in front and behind? That'll give me an idea of how yours differ from stock. Thanks!

Hump77, that looks awesome! I just got my allocation for a Heritage Blue LC trim set to arrive mid-August - early September and am trying to figure out wheels and tires. Can you send pictures from directly in front and behind? That'll give me an idea of how yours differ from stock. Thanks!
I’ll get some pictures up tomorrow for you.

congrats what size tires ?
Stock size 265/70r18 - Toyo Open Country AT3 (E Load / 10ply). Really happy keeping the stock size with the more aggressive tire as they are plenty big. (And I’m coming from 35 KO2s on a Jeep) I’ve got the Toyota center caps on the way so excited to see how they look.

Stock size 265/70r18 - Toyo Open Country AT3 (E Load / 10ply). Really happy keeping the stock size with the more aggressive tire as they are plenty big. (And I’m coming from 35 KO2s on a Jeep) I’ve got the Toyota center caps on the way so excited to see how they look.
I’ve never understood why they would use a E rated/ten ply tire, on such a lightweight ‘truck’. A ‘one ton’ truck.. yes.. but a LC?

Back