πŸ‘‹ Welcome to the new Land Cruiser Forum - Please post an introduction thread!

Those are beautiful pups. I like the flake in Ink!
 
New to this forum but been around IH8MUD and the Rising Sun Club forums for a long time. Figured I’d join here as the 250-series forum on MUD does not have much action.

I’m 2 years and 40,000 miles into my LC250. It’s my daily driver and family truck. I’ve got a FZJ80 dedicated trail rig.

Live in Durango Colorado.

IMG_7191.webp


IMG_0004.webp
 
New to this forum but been around IH8MUD and the Rising Sun Club forums for a long time. Figured I’d join here as the 250-series forum on MUD does not have much action.

I’m 2 years and 40,000 miles into my LC250. It’s my daily driver and family truck. I’ve got a FZJ80 dedicated trail rig.

Live in Durango Colorado.

View attachment 74264

View attachment 74263
Welcome. Mud is a great resource, but as you say weak on 250-series knowledge. You’ve got two amazing Land Cruiser specimens, and amazing terrain to use them in! I look forward to seeing more pics/vids and hearing about your adventures in the future!
 
Hey Guys,
picked up my 2027 LC250 last week. It had 9 miles on it when I received it and no dealer-installed swirl marks since I picked it up the day it arrived! I am still on the first tank with in-city driving only as I break it in.

This has taken some getting used to, coming from my much smaller car that is half the weight of this beast. My first mods will likely be rock sliders and new 18' rims and A/T tires. This came with 20s.

I am curious about a good tire/rim combo that is capable on and off road and is not too noisy. I am sure there are extensive threads on the subject.
 
New to this forum but been around IH8MUD and the Rising Sun Club forums for a long time. Figured I’d join here as the 250-series forum on MUD does not have much action.

I’m 2 years and 40,000 miles into my LC250. It’s my daily driver and family truck. I’ve got a FZJ80 dedicated trail rig.

Live in Durango Colorado.

View attachment 74264

View attachment 74263
Welcome to the asylum.
 
Hey Guys,
picked up my 2027 LC250 last week. It had 9 miles on it when I received it and no dealer-installed swirl marks since I picked it up the day it arrived! I am still on the first tank with in-city driving only as I break it in.

This has taken some getting used to, coming from my much smaller car that is half the weight of this beast. My first mods will likely be rock sliders and new 18' rims and A/T tires. This came with 20s.

I am curious about a good tire/rim combo that is capable on and off road and is not too noisy. I am sure there are extensive threads on the subject.
Welcome to the asylum.

I am loving my OEM sized Bridgestone Dueler AT Ascents (3PMSF) on the 18”OEM wheels. VERY quiet, and not to big of a MPG hit, (~1-2 mpg?).
 
Greetings All - I’ve been lurking here for a bit since picking up my LC a couple months ago. I happened upon a ’25 Premium at my local dealer that was coming off lease w/ 9k miles in the color I preferred (Underground) and pulled the trigger that day. Appreciate all the info in here, it has been super helpful.

This is my second Land Cruiser - the last one being a mustard yellow ’78 FJ40 that I owned over 30 yrs ago. It was great, but can hardly compare to the 250, obviously. Excited to be back in the Land Cruiser club.
 
Hello everyone, this is my first Land Cruiser but not my first Toyota. Just got it today. Super stoked.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7936.webp
    IMG_7936.webp
    537 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7935.webp
    IMG_7935.webp
    544.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7934.webp
    IMG_7934.webp
    547.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7933.webp
    IMG_7933.webp
    549 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7932.webp
    IMG_7932.webp
    606.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7931.webp
    IMG_7931.webp
    635.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7930.webp
    IMG_7930.webp
    664.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7937.webp
    IMG_7937.webp
    570.9 KB · Views: 15
@B.Corb.459, you’re going to love your new truck.

I grew up in Daytona Beach back in the 70’s and 80’s. Where are you from?

Welcome to the asylum.
 
@B.Corb.459, you’re going to love your new truck.

I grew up in Daytona Beach back in the 70’s and 80’s. Where are you from?

Welcome to the asylum.
Thank you I currently live near Patrick Space Force Base AKA Patrick Airforce Base..........
 
Thank you I currently live near Patrick Space Force Base AKA Patrick Airforce Base..........
My favorite uncle worked for McDonald Douglas at the cape for 30 plus years, on the Delta program, and later the Apollo program, since they made the third stage of the Saturn rocket.
 
Last edited:
Hello, everyone.

I’m new here. English is not my first language and this is my first post.

I’m a lady in my mid forties from Texas. And this is my first LC.

I got my 250 a year ago without knowing much about vehicles in general.

At the beginning I wanted a Subaru Outback Wilderness because I liked the colors (don’t judge me) but the seller told me they didn’t have any. So I went to the Toyota dealer and pretty much fell head over heels for the 250. I’m exaggerating but after I drove it I wanted it.

My best friend has a 250 also and she goes camping and travels a lot in hers and she highly recommended to check it out.

I’m extremely happy with my LC 250. And because I’m oblivious, I recently found out about the β€œit’s a prado” thing πŸ˜† I don’t care what it is called, it’s a great vehicle and so far has kept me safe on the road, which is what matters.

I took her once to South Padre and had a lot of fun. I’m looking forward to take her to Louisiana as soon as possible.

Thank you for having me πŸ™‚
 
Supporting Vendors View all β†’
M&R Automotive
Back
Top Bottom