That sort of data doesn’t translate across countries - different mix of vehicles and the characteristics of the countries are so different - in the UK it was for a number of years the Range River models at the top of the list but earlier this year the Hi-lux became the most stolen vehicle which must be across rural not urban areas
(I tried to verify this )
In fact the reports I found for summer 2025 were saying most stolen were large volume smaller fords like the fiesta so not sure now - it was definitely reported that the Hi-lux had taken over from the Range Rover but that could have been bum info
(I tried to verify this )
In fact the reports I found for summer 2025 were saying most stolen were large volume smaller fords like the fiesta so not sure now - it was definitely reported that the Hi-lux had taken over from the Range Rover but that could have been bum info
Last edited:








