Prepping for delivery

bradf

New member
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario
Vehicles
27 Land Cruiser
Hello folks. I’m now a couple of months away from my Land Cruiser delivery and am looking to prepare a couple of mods to make the vehicle more of what I’m wanting. This will include dropping the 20s and going with smaller (18s?) rims and rubber as well as swapping the tank for a larger one. I’m thinking TRD Pro wheels with KO3s and the FK / Slee 29 gallon tank. Is this a reasonable route?
 
Welcome to the forum (y)

I too swapped the factory 20's for 18's using slightly larger rubber. Reasonable? If you can swing it, sure. If your plans include going far off the grid, the larger fuel tank would be reasonable too, but expect it to be expensive.
 
Welcome !
Opted here for the stock version. If you can swing it upgrades are great. EOD Guy did a nice work on his tank upgrade. It looked complex but worthwhile.
Enjoy the new ride and your plans !!)
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top Bottom