IT NEEDS A LIFT KIT!

Jayp42

📛 Founding Member
Apr 22, 2024
Pittsboro NC
Vehicles
2024 LC250 First Edition
If anyone finds a lift kit for this thing POST IT HERE! I have only found the 1.5” level for the front which doesn’t give room to put on 35-37’s.

I wonder if this could bridge the gap until proper lifts come along?
1715463333379.png

If anyone finds a lift kit for this thing POST IT HERE! I have only found the 1.5” level for the front which doesn’t give room to put on 35-37’s.
Is there a chance the aftermarket won’t make lift kits for this vehicle for a long time? I assume the aftermarket is busy tackling the more popular 2024 Tacoma products. But, I hope the LC lifts start showing up soon and my fear is just that! I plan on lifting mine right away (unless I go with the Tacoma) as long as the four-cylinder powertrain can handle 35s.

Is there a chance the aftermarket won’t make lift kits for this vehicle for a long time? I assume the aftermarket is busy tackling the more popular 2024 Tacoma products. But, I hope the LC lifts start showing up soon and my fear is just that! I plan on lifting mine right away (unless I go with the Tacoma) as long as the four-cylinder powertrain can handle 35s.
The good news is people are saying that the Tacoma lift should work on the Land Cruiser since they have the same suspension. The bad news is there isn’t anything out for the Tacoma yet either.

Mine shows up then end of the month. Not sure if the 4 Runner has the same components or not. King makes a lift for the 2024 4 runner. Something I’m gonna ask this week. I want 35’s, I think 37’s would be a little tough on it.

While '24 Tacoma suspension should fit, it certainly wont be optimized for the extra weight that the LC has...

While '24 Tacoma suspension should fit, it certainly wont be optimized for the extra weight that the LC has...
2025 4Runner suspension options, but it will be quite a wait. I have to assume all the dimensions will be the same, can't wait to find out details.

I found one through Wescot Designs and ordered it a few weeks back. My Cruiser will be here either end of June or 1st week of July. Bad news is the lifts won't be shipped until sometime early August so we will see how the KO2 tires in 34.5" work for a month or so. Link to this lift is: 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Preload Collar Lift Kit - PRE-ORDER

I just called wescot today. They are saying 4-5 weeks… so hopefully sooner than august.

Thanks Kevin. That is better than what someone there told me last week. I am going with your answer for sure.

Does Westcott sell a 'front only' package? Did that with my 4Runner and got separate coils with a lift for the rear.

I don’t think so, but definitely call them to find out. I saw an earlier post on a leveling kit for them if that’s what you’re looking for.

Back