Fuel Grade?

Really appreciate posting your dyno results which confirm ther tests done on T24A engines. This testing was done on a part time 4WD 4Runner (i.e. not a full time 4WD Limited/Platinumt trim) correct? If not, I wouldn't the actual dyno #s/gains for a LC250 would be somewhat lower due to driveline losses of full time 4WD?
I have dynoed a full time 4wd 4Runner hybrid, which is essentially the same. (same dyno as other graphs, but using both rollers). Gains on that particular vehicle were unusually high- almost as though the higher trim has a 'comfort' tune. In theory the gains should be similar, but as mentioned the over parasitic loss on both runs would be higher than a 2wd.
1790630274818.webp
 
I have dynoed a full time 4wd 4Runner hybrid, which is essentially the same. (same dyno as other graphs, but using both rollers). Gains on that particular vehicle were unusually high- almost as though the higher trim has a 'comfort' tune. In theory the gains should be similar, but as mentioned the over parasitic loss on both runs would be higher than a 2wd.
Interesting, looking at about a 23% drivetrain loss from the factory rated 325hp if I can still do math. Sounds about right for full time 4WD! Will be interesting to see if the new GX550h has a somewhat more powerful tune that as you suggest could be available.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Air Down Gear
Back
Top Bottom