Rear Liftgate “spoiler” split in half

LC in the LOU

Active member
📛 Founding Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2024
Messages
85
Media
10
Reaction score
119
Location
Saint Louis, MO
Vehicles
2024. Land Cruiser
Yesterday I found that the liftgate spoiler on my 24 FE was missing the top half. I have no idea when or how, other than I did not hit anything (I swear I am innocent!). That said, doesn’t matter.

I guess I’ll swing by my dealer and ask, but I bet I’ll have to order the whole assembly ($678?). I couldn’t find anything resembling just the top half as a replacement. The bottom half, including rear brake light under the spoiler is all intact.

Any advice or suggestions?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1838.webp
    IMG_1838.webp
    171.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1839.webp
    IMG_1839.webp
    256.1 KB · Views: 10
Yesterday I found that the liftgate spoiler on my 24 FE was missing the top half. I have no idea when or how, other than I did not hit anything (I swear I am innocent!). That said, doesn’t matter.

I guess I’ll swing by my dealer and ask, but I bet I’ll have to order the whole assembly ($678?). I couldn’t find anything resembling just the top half as a replacement. The bottom half, including rear brake light under the spoiler is all intact.

Any advice or suggestions?
Thinking it could be this part?

1791231230107.webp
 
This really sucks dirty pond water.

It might be a VIN specific part. I’m sure the dealer’s parts department will get it right.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Air Down Gear
Back
Top Bottom