LC250 Build Order โ€“ Protection First, or Drive It Stock for a While?

here you go @DubDub @RideWithYanu , I had to go to my grage , 3D print the traction boards again , find proper place to install them, repaint my greyscape roof . Damn you people are so demanding and require prefection :cool: :ROFLMAO::mad:
1786400612787.webp
 
Last edited:
here you go @DubDub @RideWithYanu , I had to go to my gradge , 3D print the traction boards again , find proper place to install them, repaint my greyscape roof . Damn you people are so demanding and require prefection :cool: :ROFLMAO::mad:View attachment 73605
Needs bigger tires. I wonโ€™t be satisfied until it looks like an arena show monster truck!
 
here you go @DubDub @RideWithYanu , I had to go to my gradge , 3D print the traction boards again , find proper place to install them, repaint my greyscape roof . Damn you people are so demanding and require prefection :cool: :ROFLMAO::mad:View attachment 73605
look what it did to my gas tank lid :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: actually since people have been complaining LC250 having a small gas tank and also not sure regular vs premium.
I actually modified my LC 250 to full EV mode, with 500 miles a charge. The Gas tank now hold the bigger battery and that is just a charging port. There .... all fixed
 
Last edited:
look what it did to my gas tank lid :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I mean, at least the lid is now directly proportional to the tank size. I canโ€™t unsee this bolt pattern choice. They have the same consistency as the OEM roof rack bar spacing ๐Ÿ˜‚
IMG_7256.webp
 
I mean, at least the lid is now directly proportional to the tank size. I canโ€™t unsee this bolt pattern choice. They have the same consistency as the OEM roof rack bar spacing ๐Ÿ˜‚ View attachment 73610
I edited my post.
Its actually a charging port, since people complain about gas tank size and premium vs regular. I just took care of the whole problem :cool:
 
Quality and value speak louder than labels. Good gear is good gear, wherever it's built!
I wasn't saying anything about the quality of your parts. But pretending to have "stumbled across" your own product, then claiming you're UK based when you're actually in China, is intentionally misleading and I would avoid your products on that alone, even if they are good.
 
ๆˆ‘ๅนถๆฒกๆœ‰่ดจ็–‘ไฝ ไปฌ้›ถไปถ็š„่ดจ้‡ใ€‚ไฝ†ๆ˜ฏ๏ผŒๅ‡่ฃ…โ€œๅถ็„ถๅ‘็Žฐโ€ไบ†่‡ชๅทฑ็š„ไบงๅ“๏ผŒ็„ถๅŽๅฃฐ็งฐๅ…ฌๅธไฝไบŽ่‹ฑๅ›ฝ่€Œๅฎž้™…ไธŠๅดๅœจไธญๅ›ฝ๏ผŒ่ฟ™ๆ˜ฏๆ•…ๆ„่ฏฏๅฏผ๏ผŒไป…ๅ‡ญ่ฟ™ไธ€็‚น๏ผŒๅณไฝฟไฝ ไปฌ็š„ไบงๅ“่ดจ้‡ๅพˆๅฅฝ๏ผŒๆˆ‘ไนŸไผš้ฟๅ…่ดญไนฐใ€‚
Our company is indeed located in Ilford, UK, and you are welcome to come over and visit us.
 
Our company is indeed located in Ilford, UK, and you are welcome to come over and visit us.
Is mandarin common in Ilford?

IMG_5814.webp


Itโ€™s interesting, UK government has described Ilford as a hotbed for illegal shell companies, especially e-commerce drop shippers in China, who pay to have a business address in the UK to appear legitimate.
 
Supporting Vendors View all โ†’
Canvasback
Back
Top Bottom