Hey all,
Looking for anyone who has purchased the lc250 fog light cover from cartrimhome.
cartrimhome.com
They have a matte black finish option, as well as gloss and carbon.
But I am looking to know if anyone has purchased these?
I have access to a full body shop through my work so I can have them professionally painted. Just want to know if anyone else went down this rabit hole.
They certainly look identical to the ebay sellers listing, minus the paint of course.
I think i know where the ebay sellers are getting thier stock from
Looking for anyone who has purchased the lc250 fog light cover from cartrimhome.
2PCS Front Fog Light Anti-Scratch Plate Cover Trim For Toyota Land Cruiser Prado J250 LC250 2024 2025
Protect your front fog lights with this anti-scratch plate cover trim, designed for 2024-2025 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado J250 LC250. Durable and stylish protection for your vehicle.
They have a matte black finish option, as well as gloss and carbon.
But I am looking to know if anyone has purchased these?
I have access to a full body shop through my work so I can have them professionally painted. Just want to know if anyone else went down this rabit hole.
They certainly look identical to the ebay sellers listing, minus the paint of course.
I think i know where the ebay sellers are getting thier stock from







