All-Weather Cargo Mat w/ integrated Traction Mats

Still no PN. I reached out earlier this week to my selling dealer in Ft. Worth & they had said they’d investigate. Comment back was it’s new part as the cargo mat just started showing up in LC in Feb. Parts manager said they haven’t found a part number, & he thinks it is a new port installed accessory being made by distributor Gulf States Toyota in Houston, and he doesn’t think the PN hasn’t been distributed out yet. Said they let me know.
 
Still no PN. I reached out earlier this week to my selling dealer in Ft. Worth & they had said they’d investigate. Comment back was its new part as the cargo mat just started showing up in LC in Feb. Parts manager said they haven’t found a part number, & he thinks it is a new port installed accessory being made by distributor Gulf States Toyota in Houston, and he doesn’t think the PN hasn’t been distributed out yet. Said they let me know

I’ve spent some time digging and no luck on line yet. May have to go in to the dealer soon and find out.

Actually, I’ll email Ed Martin Toyota and see what they say. They are always on their game it seems.
They still don’t know a PN for this.
 
Are they floppy rubber like the mat itself or are they rigid plastic? Let us know if you find a part number
 
Found a new use for these that Toyota could claim…
Drove up on our neighbors 18y/o kid who had a flat tire on his Jeep. Used one of the traction mats on the ground to keep my britches clean doing lug nuts. Innovation at its best!
 
Last edited:
PT908-60240-20
Got the part number finally from the dealership.
Checked World Toyota in Atlanta & price was $177.10

View attachment 66496
I don’t know man, that part number is showing up as the all weather liners for the front and rear seats in my searches…
 
Maybe they gave me a wrong #. I’ll give them a call. Thx
 
Just traded my 1958 for a LC LC a few weeks ago. The new one came with it also.
I wonder if it's a regional thing, because my LCLC Premium that I picked up last week had a regular cargo mat without the traction boards.
 
I wonder if it's a regional thing, because my LCLC Premium that I picked up last week had a regular cargo mat without the traction boards.
That’s my thought too. Looks to be a Gulf States thing. I’m hoping some of my Texas brothers and sisters uncover the secret at some point. I’d shell out a couple hundos for this just as a backup to the backup’s backup
 
Has anyone found the part number for this cargo mat with the removal traction inserts?
 
What does this mean? Does it function and just not old-school enough for you? Just a serious question.
I interpreted it as them thinking that it isn’t functional, rather a gimmick, not that they want things to be “old school.”

I also suspect it’s gimmicky but considering it’s not taking any additional space it’s worth having in case it helps.
 
I have always thought that traction boards need to be solid or fairly stiff to do their job.
 
I have always thought that traction boards need to be solid or fairly stiff to do their job.
I’ve used towels to help get people off of the beach as recently as a month ago. In the past I’ve used both carpet and all-weather floor mats. I’d be less concerned about them not working and more concerned that they are really just an emergent, 1 or 2 times use item before they are destroyed.
 
I second this. Any new news about it?
I am 99.9% sure that this was a port add-on exclusive to the GST (Gulf States Toyota) distribution region. They make up 1 of 2 “private” distribution regions, the other being SET. Does that matter? Maybe not, but good luck getting any amplifying info from either one of them. I have a well connected friend out in TX who is perfectly aligned professionally to dig out this answer, and he’s had zero luck pulling any info for me.
 
This is quite the mystery!
No one can find a part number!
I suggest all owners of LC’s that have these rear mats, check them for a part number or any other identification and report back to the forum.
Also, ask your dealer if they have any contacts for information. If you needed a replacement mat, how would you get another one?
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Rhino Rack
Back
Top Bottom