All-Weather Cargo Mat w/ integrated Traction Mats

I'd like to see what those look like removed! Wonder how stiff/flimsy they are?
 
Wow. This is an awesome use of the back mat. In reality probably very few LC owners will ever use traction boards, but it's nice to know they are back there on the rear mat if ever needed and no need to buy them if you rarely go off-road. If you are an avid off-roader maybe you pick up 2 boards but know if you ever needed 4 you have 2 more back there. Very cool and would like to have.
 
Traction boards are not something you would want to put inside your car after use. They are usually covered in mud, cow shit and broken dreams.
My GF once asked me why I own a p/u and an SUV. I have the p/u for stuff I don't want to put inside a vehicle with me. Then I made her ride in the bed the rest of the trip.
 
Wow. This is an awesome use of the back mat. In reality probably very few LC owners will ever use traction boards, but it's nice to know they are back there on the rear mat if ever needed and no need to buy them if you rarely go off-road. If you are an avid off-roader maybe you pick up 2 boards but know if you ever needed 4 you have 2 more back there. Very cool and would like to have.

Would be great for people who get stuck at the beach, knock off the sand, toss them back in. I do wonder if they would make it more of a PITA to slide things in and out of the rear though. Still a neat idea, beats using a floor mat.
 
I think these are a cool idea. I’m skeptical on how effective they might be in tough spots, but for the occasional off-roader it seems like a great upgrade from just using the floor mats.
 
Cargo mat Installed in LC.
Sorry about the picture -
The Obisan3D cargo lights are driving me crazy how BLUE their LED light fixtures put out…

IMG_1304.jpeg


Taken in out in garage

IMG_1306.jpeg


With (1) Traction Board removed - about same weight as all season floor mat. Like how flush they mount in the well in the cargo mat.
IMG_1307.jpeg


Cargo mat flipped over to see backside. Couldn’t find a pn# - Sorry.
It is a Toyota or Distributor accy as it did show on the window sticker.

IMG_1308.jpeg
 
Last edited:
The more I think about it, the more I think I'm going to try to order this cargo mat. I wouldn't use it for traction in a field of cow patties, but it might come in handy for ice & snow.
 
I wonder if this mat also fits the 2025 LC Premium Edition.
You’ll be fine. These are in a 2026 & there hasn’t been any change in the cargo area since the LC was released that I can tell.
 
I think it is a great idea for light off-road use. I am thinking for snow or ice, it would be perfect.

For serious stuff, not so much, and honestly, if we are hard-core wheeling, I am not taking my L.C. anyway.
 
It's cool looking, but not for me. The last thing I want to do if I'm stuck is pop the hatch and empty out the cargo area to get to traction boards. It doesn't seem practical at all.
 
It says “read instructions before use” on the removable boards. Did any of you in receipt of these also receive those instructions? I’m drawing a blank on searching Toyota’s accessory page, but those instructions likely shed some light IRT part/order info. Likely in glove box or tucked into the manual organizer.
 
Good idea Dub. Looked & no product info page was provided on them in our rig. I’ll be back in DFW next week at the selling dealer & check if another LC might have that information page.
 
Bought our 2026 LC Premium last month (Feb) & it came with a set of Toyota all-season floor mats & cargo mat. I had originally asked if I could get a OE all season set that included 2nd row seat back protection, but the dealership said they couldn’t find anything from Toyota that included the backs. While doing the vehicle delivery guy said that we had got a cargo mat system from Toyota that he hadn’t seen before. Our version has integrated traction boards that have twist lock fittings (like front floor mats) to keep them locked down to the rear cargo area protector. I’m glad we got these over what I was asking for, as I do like the system. Amazon fixed the seat back protection for us. I tried to search the forum for info on these traction boards, but don’t see any conversations about them.
Just wondering if these are a recent Toyota accy addition, or new add for 2026 Premium?
I’m out of town, but will look at the window sticker when I get back.

View attachment 62579
These are sweet @GR8Santini

As an aside, did they redo the third row cup holders and make them more of a storage compartment? Looks like the first aid kit slides right in now. 🤞
 
Good idea Dub. Looked & no product info page was provided on them in our rig. I’ll be back in DFW next week at the selling dealer & check if another LC might have that information page.
Tell Arlington I said hi! That’s my hometown, and my brother still patrols FW as an LEO. Small world.
 
Nothing but respect for the Po-Po!. Hard to recognize that area with the sprawl. This Tundra was @ Family Toyota Burleson when we got our LC.
Gotta love Texas.

1774579011295.webp
 
Has anyone found the part number for these mats and how much they cost?
I’ve spent some time digging and no luck on line yet. May have to go in to the dealer soon and find out.

Actually, I’ll email Ed Martin Toyota and see what they say. They are always on their game it seems.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top Bottom