How many people on here work at a Toyota dealer or for Toyota themselves. I work at one of the factories. I truly appreciate everyone that buys Toyota/Lexus vehicles. I believe we need a badge that shows who works for Toyota or a Dealer.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Agree, though I do not work for Toyota or affiliates. It would be nice to know who needs the badge of Toyota employment.How many people on here work at a Toyota dealer or for Toyota themselves. I work at one of the factories. I truly appreciate everyone that buys Toyota/Lexus vehicles. I believe we need a badge that shows who works for Toyota or a Dealer.
Living in Central Kentucky, everyone knows someone that's employed at TMMK. Toyota has been a godsend for our communities, schools and culture. We see a lot of Toyota vehicles running about as well. Where are you located?How many people on here work at a Toyota dealer or for Toyota themselves. I work at one of the factories. I truly appreciate everyone that buys Toyota/Lexus vehicles. I believe we need a badge that shows who works for Toyota or a Dealer.
Over in Georgetown KY. I work at TMMK and have for 13.5 years. My brothers work there and my father did for about 32 years.Living in Central Kentucky, everyone knows someone that's employed at TMMK. Toyota has been a godsend for our communities, schools and culture. We see a lot of Toyota vehicles running about as well. Where are you located?
We're practically neighbors. There are a few blue ones running about over on m y area. Was curious if one may have been yoursOver in Georgetown KY. I work at TMMK and have for 13.5 years. My brothers work there and my father did for about 32 years.
Not likely, I don’t venture very far.We're practically neighbors. There are a few blue ones running about over on m y area. Was curious if one may have been yours