Tire Upgrade ?

I’m 4-6 weeks out to delivery. I know 275’s will work but am considering a bit larger. I’d rather not lift it or other mods but…
In case you didn't see it @Rk1679 there's a pic of Open Country 285s (diameter 33.7") in a wheel upgrade thread, mounted on an FE. Wish it was a better angle for the back of the front wheel well, seems like that is the smallest clearance spot from wmah523's test. Wheel upgrades

In case you didn't see it @Rk1679 there's a pic of Open Country 285s (diameter 33.7") in a wheel upgrade thread, mounted on an FE. Wish it was a better angle for the back of the front wheel well, seems like that is the smallest clearance spot from wmah523's test. Wheel upgrades

It was a 295/70/18 Nitto Grappler, barely made the clearance. Not recommended without trimming. I'll try on something new this week, stay tune.

It was a 295/70/18 Nitto Grappler, barely made the clearance. Not recommended without trimming. I'll try on something new this week, stay tune.
Yep, just pointing out the new pic with 285/70R18s mounted since Rk1679 and I were discussing that size.

Spoke with Method Race Wheels earlier today, they said their engineers claimed that 17" are compatible with the LC. Have not tested this yet but plan to visit a shop local to me and look into this more on Friday.
I am going in for a test fitting of 17x8.5 wheels tomorrow with a local wheel manufacturer. I will keep you guys updated.

Id really like to see what a 0et wheel looks like... I have a set of Enkei RPT1s, 18x9 0et on my 4Runner that I could swap over, but worried they will poke out too much.

I am going in for a test fitting of 17x8.5 wheels tomorrow with a local wheel manufacturer. I will keep you guys updated.
I guess we will find out about the 17 x 8.5 today! thanks!

I was looking at these "dogdish" Ford bronco wheels

Id really like to see what a 0et wheel looks like... I have a set of Enkei RPT1s, 18x9 0et on my 4Runner that I could swap over, but worried they will poke out too much.
Not exactly what you're looking for, but would be 9mm more poke than the wheels on this white one.

This was shared in our FB Group this morning.

1st Edition with 1.5 leveling kit. 285/65/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

LandCruiser-285-65-r18-2.jpg

LandCruiser-285-65-r18-1.jpg

I was denied from joining the group. Whatever, if they're blocking LC owners from joining what's the point?
There's a ton of spam on FB, so if you didn't fill out all the questions, then your request might have been rejected. We manually approve these by hand and we are doing our best to approve legit requests out of all the junk requests we receive.

Not exactly what you're looking for, but would be 9mm more poke than the wheels on this white one.

Thanks, unfortuantely no head on photos showing how much the wheels poke out..

Assume thats Tundra TRD Pro oem size. Looks to be roughly same diameter/sidewall just an inch wider as stock.

Back