I have our Starlink mounted on top with the Veritas magnets and their case. It lives up there. I have installed a Westcott rack and now it sits in slightly different angle. I plant to get a do some sort mount to use the veritas case and magnets and mount between the roof bars. I like that it’s removable but as I said it lives up there 24/7. I do remove it to clean and wax underneath it when I was the car though it just pops off.
The wire runs down the passenger side into the hatch, routs into the tail light, then it goes down near the bumper and back up in the curved area of the rear hatch seal. I pulled the seal out routed wire around the body flange the wire pushed the seal back over it and it goes inside. This is completely leak proof and is only very minimal blue and rhe hatch seals the gasket. It then plugs into my BLUETTI 600 watt power station. When we are on the road I need to work and use the power station for my computers, monitors, powering our fridge (also has battery back up) and powers the Starlink. It will run for about 5 hours powering all this without a charge. When needed simply start the Land Cruiser it will charge to full using the 12 volt and/or the 2400 watt inverter about an hour.
Using the mini I turn it to stand by when not needed and turn it on when we want it. For work I use unlimited because I can use 3 terabytes of data quite easily in a month.
I have worked from very remote areas on Montana Wyoming, Arizona, Washington, Idaho, Utah and other places. We also have the phones set up for WiFi calling starlink and always have cell coverage even when you cell plan is not available for use.
I always use wired CarPlay.
The wire runs down the passenger side into the hatch, routs into the tail light, then it goes down near the bumper and back up in the curved area of the rear hatch seal. I pulled the seal out routed wire around the body flange the wire pushed the seal back over it and it goes inside. This is completely leak proof and is only very minimal blue and rhe hatch seals the gasket. It then plugs into my BLUETTI 600 watt power station. When we are on the road I need to work and use the power station for my computers, monitors, powering our fridge (also has battery back up) and powers the Starlink. It will run for about 5 hours powering all this without a charge. When needed simply start the Land Cruiser it will charge to full using the 12 volt and/or the 2400 watt inverter about an hour.
Using the mini I turn it to stand by when not needed and turn it on when we want it. For work I use unlimited because I can use 3 terabytes of data quite easily in a month.
I have worked from very remote areas on Montana Wyoming, Arizona, Washington, Idaho, Utah and other places. We also have the phones set up for WiFi calling starlink and always have cell coverage even when you cell plan is not available for use.
I always use wired CarPlay.
Last edited:








