Today’s sermon: If I Could Choose My Land Cruiser Again… Come forth and testify, brothers and sisters. We are listening.

Wouldn’t change a thing.
Meteor with Java, Base trim, non-premium pkg with sunroof (which I open quite a bit), 18s with Falken AT4ws, rock rails. From time to time I think of how much I like Heritage Blue, but I’m happy with what I’ve got.
 
10/10 would buy it again. Love Heritage Blue and Greyscape. No major complaints and I plan to have it a long time.

Given a choice I would get the 18” wheels instead of 20”. Though it’s a great excuse to go with 17”.
I would like Toyota to make to gas tank 20 gallons so that when I fill up I could put in 18 instead of 14.5 gallons.
I believe it has an 18 gallon tank, but you can only put 14.5 in with a 3.5 gallon reserve.
 
I woulda preferred mine came without the predator steps and the FE roof rack. I ended up changing both of those items. I would have loved a sunroof on my 1958! Oh and heated sideview mirrors! Otherwise she's great!
 
The coolbox is a nifty little feature, and I enjoy it every day. But I would take the increased storage capacity all day every day. I have things (such as larger L-shaped tools) that I would love to be able to slip in there!

Bad, I would be thrilled to have the cool box in a much larger size - this one is just so tiny!
That’s a good point. Sounds like the coolbox is one of those features that’s great to have until you actually need the space. I can definitely see how a slightly larger one would be the best of both worlds. Toyota needs to hear this!
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
M&R Automotive
Back
Top Bottom