Hi friends, First things first.

FarooqMCSE

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Sep 11, 2023
Chino, CA 91710
Vehicles
Land Cruiser year 2000
Hi friends, First things first. I am so thankful to all the charter members, who created this forum.
Secondly, I have only read, have not seen a picture of the windshield/ ceiling mounted mirror. It is digital, and yes it is based on cameras in the back and elsewhere. Did read praise for it at a few places.
Also read that Toyota plans to sell 5000 First Editions in 3 months in 2024. Do we have 1958 and First Edition available side by side from day 1?
LC did not sell that good 2 years ago.
My crazy idea: Toyota will only sell First Edition from day 1. At 1958 price. After it is sold out like hot cakes, all 5000 in 3 months.So, first responders will be richly rewarded. Then First Edition will not be available and 1958 and regular LC will be available from going forward.

Hi friends, First things first. I am so thankful to all the charter members, who created this forum.
Secondly, I have only read, have not seen a picture of the windshield/ ceiling mounted mirror. It is digital, and yes it is based on cameras in the back and elsewhere. Did read praise for it at a few places.
Also read that Toyota plans to sell 5000 First Editions in 3 months in 2024. Do we have 1958 and First Edition available side by side from day 1?
LC did not sell that good 2 years ago.
My crazy idea: Toyota will only sell First Edition from day 1. At 1958 price. After it is sold out like hot cakes, all 5000 in 3 months.So, first responders will be richly rewarded. Then First Edition will not be available and 1958 and regular LC will be available from going forward.
Welcome to the site @FarooqMCSE ๐Ÿ‘‹

I'm hoping Toyota rolls out all three models at once. I think they will all sell well and it will be tricky to get a new Land Cruiser for at least the first year if you aren't already on a waiting list.

Welcome to the site, and yes... thank you to all the founding members that make this forum what it is!

Back