2024+ Land Cruiser Underground Photo Thread

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
đź“› Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco
Let's see those Underground Land Cruisers!

2024-LandCruiser-Undeground-DC-Show.jpg

Be sure to check out the other 2024 Land Cruiser Photo threads:

Last edited:
  • Admin
While we are still waiting for a photo of the Land Cruiser in this paint, here's the new Underground Gray on a 2024 Toyota Tacoma.

2024 Tacoma TRD Pro-Underground.jpg

Saw underground in person yesterday on a 4 runner. I really loved it. This one on is on my list of colors.

Done and done! I'd be happy with either color interior with Underground Ext. My only slight hesitation is opague colors tend to show scratches more than metalics.

Wowzers! Loving this color almost as much as Meteor Shower. Gonna be a tough call between the 2.

I don't like the flat & dark look. It seems to hide the shape of the body.

I don't like the flat & dark look. It seems to hide the shape of the body.
Underground as a color is considered “opaque” vs “metallic”. It’s become popular among the mfg’s. these days and can be hit or miss. My Bronco is a color called “area 51” and is also opaque. Some days I love it and some days I’m over it.

FINALLY!!!

I like it, but at the same time, I can almost visualize my dusty new truck on a little trail, making my way down to a fishing spot on a creek, and the tip of a shrub branch rubbing me a nice pin stripe down the entire length of it. I dunno...am I being a killjoy? 🤣
Opaque’s definitely show scratches more than metallics.

Underground as a color is considered “opaque” vs “metallic”. It’s become popular among the mfg’s. these days and can be hit or miss. My Bronco is a color called “area 51” and is also opaque. Some days I love it and some days I’m over it.
Opaque is a good way of putting it. Those paints make me feel uneasy for some reason and I can’t put my finger on it.

Im not sure how the allocation will work in USA, but here in Canada, if we actually want an LC250, i) have to be lucky ii) be open to colours. k I chose this colour over black. those were the two options one dealership gave me that was open in their ordering software. overall im on list at 2 dealerships and they said the allocations will be random colours and trims

Nice Color!!! But what is happening to the fog light. Don't tell me they are not giving fog light to the LC trim.

Back