2024+ Land Cruiser Meteor Shower Photo Thread

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
📛 Founding Member
Jul 7, 2023
Vehicles
2014 4runner, 2021 Bronco
Let's see those Meteor Shower Land Cruisers!

a2024-toyota-land-cruiser-Meteor-Shower-3.jpg

2024-toyota-land-cruiser-Meteor-Shower-4.jpg
2024-toyota-land-cruiser-Meteor-Shower-2.jpg

2024-toyota-land-cruiser-Meteor-Shower-1.jpg

Be sure to check out the other 2024 Land Cruiser Photo threads:

Last edited:
  • Admin
It looks like meteor shower, and with black tires (in my mind), I'm in love.

Not sure what I was thinking this morning. I agree, it does look more like meteor shower. I moved it to the right place!

Are those the rock rails that are mentioned on the First Edition or a side step that may be offered?

Love the contemporary look. Now to just get the heritage blue in a non marketing video and true color pictures on here.

Yah......I want that color. Love seeing the in the wild pictures with real lighting! Looks like perhaps a first edition with silver guard (?) plate and roof rails?

Yah......I want that color. Love seeing the in the wild pictures with real lighting! Looks like perhaps a first edition with silver guard (?) plate and roof rails?
I believe LC trim, bc first edition would have round headlights and a roof rack (unless it's installed later on)

I have to agree. It is great seeing the pictures in the wild. This color does look great.

I haven’t seen any real photos or videos or the LC trim in meteor shower besides the 2 in this tread. Very curious how it looks. My 1st choice is wind chill pearl, but I’m starting to like meteor shower. Need to see the color in LC trim in real videos!

I haven’t seen any real photos or videos or the LC trim in meteor shower besides the 2 in this tread. Very curious how it looks. My 1st choice is wind chill pearl, but I’m starting to like meteor shower. Need to see the color in LC trim in real videos!

I took these a couple of weeks ago. Denver 2024 auto show. It is not the LC trim but Meteor Shower looks great in person. Hope this helps. You can slightly see why it is called Brown Sugar.

IMG_8824.JPG
IMG_8825.JPG
IMG_8826.JPG
IMG_8828.JPG
IMG_8831.JPG
IMG_8835.JPG
IMG_8837.JPG

Latest Discussions

Back