Plomor LC250——Wide Body Fender Flares

Man I would order these instantly if the coverage didn’t abruptly stop, leaving a gap at 3 to 4 o’clock position where most of my spray comes from.
Exactly - the design looks good, but doesn't really function to provide extended coverage for the rocks/mud/debris that gets thrown up by the wheels. Designing a mud flap to go with the flares would be excellent, too.
 
Exactly - the design looks good, but doesn't really function to provide extended coverage for the rocks/mud/debris that gets thrown up by the wheels. Designing a mud flap to go with the flares would be excellent, too.
Yes! I was thinking that looking at the photo above that it would be stellar if the flare continued down to the wide part of the flap.
 
We're redesigning the fender flares...

Do you think it's better to extend all 4 edges per side downward, or just the 3 spots shown in the pic (to eliminate cutting when installing the front bumper)?
1788426492050.webp
 
We're redesigning the fender flares...

Do you think it's better to extend all 4 edges per side downward, or just the 3 spots shown in the pic (to eliminate cutting when installing the front bumper)?
View attachment 75186
Extend and make them exact same sas the first edition and premium flarer but with your unique flare designs edge and shape/form factor.
I like the shape and form factor design of your flares but the current design being cut off at the lower body line is what prevented me from buying them. They in my opinion just look odd and incomplete. Do a full OEM plus design of the original first edition/premium flare. The current version looks like an OEM flare and a 1958 flare had a baby.

From my 1958 I went with the OEM first edition flares. I think for your current price point and flare design and extended completely you could have a market for 1958 owners wanting to upgrade to a wider flare at a competitive price.
 
Premium-style, affordable.

Nice to have a fender clearance light snap-in option (Raptor-like).
That could allow to choose for a blank insert, amber clearance light or clear high output ditch light in the fenders.
 
Do you think it's better to extend all 4 edges per side downward, or just the 3 spots shown in the pic (to eliminate cutting when installing the front bumper)?
1 or 2? Drop your thoughts here!

Note: If you slice the second version later, the section at the cut will be hollow.

compare28.webp
 
Any price change planned after design revision?
 
Last edited:
1 or 2? Drop your thoughts here!

Note: If you slice the second version later, the section at the cut will be hollow.

View attachment 75283
I prefer 2. It flows better aesthetically and to my eye, looks more factory-designed. But I would order either of them. The issue on the original design was the rear part of each flair.
 
I'd recommend leaving the front of the front flare stopping at black trim bumper portion so that it integrates with aftermarket bumper setups.
 
At least everyone is in agreement that the rear sections need to be flared all the way.

I don’t know the production costs but #2 looks better to me if I was never going to change out the bumper, but 1 is a similar look that allows an aftermarket bumper.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top Bottom