New from WA, RIP 4Runner TRD Pro, hi LC (or GX)

DenisLM

📛 Founding Member
May 21, 2024
Maple Valley, WA
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser LC premium
Sadly my 2022 4Runner TRD Pro was totaled last October (got rear ended in a traffic light) and since then I have 3 deposits on a LC (LC trim, premium, meteor shower) and one in a GX (overtrail plus/non plus, incognito/atomic silver)
Hoping I can have one of those in the next 2 or 3 months. my dealers said I they will possibly assign a vin for me later this month. Now with the QC holds no clue if 2-3 is anywhere realistic anymore.

Lately I'm leaning towards the LC more and more.

Meanwhile a good old 2011 outback with 190k miles (AKA the spare or "Seattle" car) is getting me places 😅

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Denis! The QC hold has me frustrated also. Also in the queue for a LC/Meteor Shower/Premium. Was hoping to have it this summer to chase some trails, but it is not looking good. Hey, put many miles on Subarus on graded "roads", and they are survivors. The first had a manual transmission with high/low range transfer case.

Welcome to the forum Denis! The QC hold has me frustrated also. Also in the queue for a LC/Meteor Shower/Premium. Was hoping to have it this summer to chase some trails, but it is not looking good. Hey, put many miles on Subarus on graded "roads", and they are survivors. The first had a manual transmission with high/low range transfer case.
Isn't pretty, isn't unique (specially in PNW), isn't fun to drive, but Subarus get's the job done. Did many forest roads and car camping over the last 10 years with this car and still gets 26 MPG driving "spirited" (as far the 2.5l-CVT can handle).
No plans to sell it anytime. Was the wife's car for 4-5 years until she got her truck.

Test drove a GX (premium) a couple times few weeks ago and the LC (1958) once last week. Feels like trying a forbidden fruit. 😅

Back