I have no reason to buy a Land Cruiser

The Land Cruiser is supposed to end up being my wife's vehicle. She's already told me it won't be getting muddy, and we don't get the opportunity to get out to play in the dirt as much these days anyway. It's been too long since I went out spraying mud. Every vehicle I've had/has that was/is capable of spraying mud all over, has. "Her" Land Cruiser will be no different. I'll be responsible for cleanup and full detailing afterward, but being a kid at heart, it'll all be worth it. :cool: I'm not too worried though, 'cause I have plenty of old photos & videos of her playing in the mud too, so she'll just revert back to enjoying it just as much as me. This will be the first $70k vehicle I'll ever have muddied up, however.

Love it!
The Land Cruiser is supposed to end up being my wife's vehicle. She's already told me it won't be getting muddy, and we don't get the opportunity to get out to play in the dirt as much these days anyway. It's been too long since I went out spraying mud. Every vehicle I've had/has that was/is capable of spraying mud all over, has. "Her" Land Cruiser will be no different. I'll be responsible for cleanup and full detailing afterward, but being a kid at heart, it'll all be worth it. :cool: I'm not too worried though, 'cause I have plenty of old photos & videos of her playing in the mud too, so she'll just revert back to enjoying it just as much as me. This will be the first $70k vehicle I'll ever have muddied up, however.

I have found some trails nearby. Maybe I'll do the same

I do not really do any off-roading. I have a Civic Type R I take to the track. I do live in Montreal with rough winters and terrible roads.
Would I be fine with a RAV4? Yes
Will I sacrifice everything to get a boxy Cruiser? YES

...that is all I had to say.
I want a bigger box to drive in....had a Rav4...no fun...have a Bronco Sport...some fun...want a Land Cruiser even a 4Runner as the new reveal is only days away....reliable fun.

Reactions: MJE
I want a bigger box to drive in....had a Rav4...no fun...have a Bronco Sport...some fun...want a Land Cruiser even a 4Runner as the new reveal is only days away....reliable fun.
Size matters. This is the issue I have, the Bronco Sport was my attempt at a small car, haven’t tried a RAV4 other than the back seat of an Uber. Great city cars and I’m sure Montreal would be no different for OP, but this is me too, I just want a bigger box. Particularly for the highway, but something small enough that it won’t be a burden in the city. Even if everybody is in F150s here, the biggest box possible. Nothing wrong with shopping for a car you want vs focusing strictly on need.

Back