Anyone else parking their new LC like this, or is it just me? 😂

Interesting parking strategy!
It’s not as douchey as the pic would make it appear…
The piles of snow take up the back half of all of the parking spots, making them useless to park in the customary way. Works for me though!
 
Ha ha! Doesn’t everyone do that with a new vehicle for the first couple of weeks?
Well, you would think, right? Except I parked mine in the lineup at my marina two weeks in, and the kid next to me decided to pull out without looking. $3500 later, she's as good as new, but I'll guarantee you that I'm parking just like this going forward!
 
Remote parking is also a great way to get your steps in for the day...
Walking they say is the best exercise !!
 
I had my Audi SQ5 for three days, went to Costco and parked it out in BFE all by itself. Came back and the only thing next to it was a shopping cart that put a huge ding in the rear quarter panel. It cost over a grand to have it fixed. Someone intentionally rammed the cart in the car knowing I was trying to keep it safe.
Similar happened to me. I parked in bfe, and while hiking to the front door, saw a shopping cart sailing across the lot and nailed a corvette so hard it tipped over. I thought, what are the odds? Was too far away for me to intervene, btw. When i came back to my car, there was a shopping cart next to mine. Nice dent in the door. Wind was high that day, like nearly everyday, in Corpus, TX.
Maybe that was case with your incident, rather than some anal human.
 
Yes!! Always! It was fun the day that I came out to find this......Land Cruisers just find one another!
Notice i left plenty of space between us, you just cant be too safe when it comes to door dings.
20261003_131052.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7834.webp
    IMG_7834.webp
    161.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7833.webp
    IMG_7833.webp
    127.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7832.webp
    IMG_7832.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 8
OEM door edge guards have saved me more than once. I will always try to park in the boondocks or an end spot near the curb. Some Tucson parking lots have some nice large reserved veteran parking spaces. Home Depot is one.

Recently had a lady ask when I was getting out of the Land Cruiser “why are you parking there are you a veteran my husband is and I wanted that spot for him?” Her husband answered before I could say a word…..”why would you question a person like that and it’s obvious, just look at the license plate it’s pretty clear that he served and then says Semper Fi Marine ” I said thank you and Semper Fi Marine. She was pretty pissed at him and he appeared to be equally as mad at her.
It’s people like her that can get all twisted around the axel for no good reason then pull stupid shit in parking lots. People these days are just not all there sometimes.

IMG_1858.webp


IMG_1792.webp
 
OEM door edge guards have saved me more than once. I will always try to park in the boondocks or an end spot near the curb. Some Tucson parking lots have some nice large reserved veteran parking spaces. Home Depot is one.

Recently had a lady ask when I was getting out of the Land Cruiser “why are you parking there are you a veteran my husband is and I wanted that spot for him?” Her husband answered before I could say a word…..”why would you question a person like that and it’s obvious, just look at the license plate it’s pretty clear that he served and then says Semper Fi Marine ” I said thank you and Semper Fi Marine. She was pretty pissed at him and he appeared to be equally as mad at her.
It’s people like her that can get all twisted around the axel for no good reason then pull stupid shit in parking lots. People these days are just not all there sometimes.

View attachment 77669

View attachment 77670
Entitlement indeed. Everyone needs their special little gold star parking spot. Glad her husband had some sense - I’m sure he was embarrassed.
 
OEM door edge guards have saved me more than once. I will always try to park in the boondocks or an end spot near the curb. Some Tucson parking lots have some nice large reserved veteran parking spaces. Home Depot is one.

Recently had a lady ask when I was getting out of the Land Cruiser “why are you parking there are you a veteran my husband is and I wanted that spot for him?” Her husband answered before I could say a word…..”why would you question a person like that and it’s obvious, just look at the license plate it’s pretty clear that he served and then says Semper Fi Marine ” I said thank you and Semper Fi Marine. She was pretty pissed at him and he appeared to be equally as mad at her.
It’s people like her that can get all twisted around the axel for no good reason then pull stupid shit in parking lots. People these days are just not all there sometimes.

View attachment 77669

View attachment 77670
Thanks for your service to our county. Yes, people are strange. Especially about parking !
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
StickerFab
Back
Top Bottom