Anyone else parking their new LC like this, or is it just me? πŸ˜‚

Been parking like this since forever. Even with my rusted out 96 Civic with exhaust leak. Get some extra steps in too.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0191.webp
    IMG_0191.webp
    71.6 KB · Views: 233
I had my Audi SQ5 for three days, went to Costco and parked it out in BFE all by itself. Came back and the only thing next to it was a shopping cart that put a huge ding in the rear quarter panel. It cost over a grand to have it fixed. Someone intentionally rammed the cart in the car knowing I was trying to keep it safe.
This link is for a clip from Pulp Fiction that completely describes the way I feel about people who vandalize vehicles. Please note that the clip contains a great deal of profanity and takes place during a drug deal.

 
My sentiments exactly! That was good for a laugh.
 
I parked like that all the time. All the time and there is always an idiot that comes way out and parks right next to you.
By the way, I also avoid shopping at Dollar General, Walmart or target where there are a lot of low information. Idiots carelessly dinging your door.
 
I too always park wayyyy out. Drives my wife crazy when we go out for dinner. But I just drop her off at the front door and then park in "the south 40"
 
Yes. Also to avoid screeching brake noise when backing up! Wakes my neighbors in morning.
 
I'm always looking for spots next to islands or at the end so I can put it off to one side of the space and avoid door dings.
 
I did it with my 25 year old 4Runner. 😎
Well 5 months old with 8200 miles…still screeching….dealership said they were aware of the issue and recommended wait for a recall πŸ₯±
 
Yes …. Guilty
I tend to get the eye roll from my girl (and the stink eye if she is driving) because of my many faceted parking algorithm when picking a spot: whether there is a sidewalk/planter in the right; or a neighbor, and whether they went in front first or reversed in; which side of the slot to skew towards; Or is there a sideways slope, etc. Etc.... Reminds me a bit of that old joke about which urinal must be picked when walking into a men's restroom with a line of urinals and with various permutations of occupation... πŸ˜‚ I do laugh at myself but it must be working because my cars have very few dings while hers are always a pockmarked disaster resembling a war zone.
so sounds like it takes u 15 min to park also.. I drive looking for the perfect spot (sometimes takes longer to pick a spot than the shop I did ) I’ve parked- looked - and decided on a different spot .. its OCD at its best, been doing it since July so I dnt see it changing- what’s crazy is I was β€œcautious” when I got a new 2019 LC, but nothing like this .. 😬
 
Problem with that, you walk out and there is someone ALWAYS parked right next to youπŸ™„
That is so true, I parked so CLOSED to the median in that situation once… quite a bit of room between me and yellow line, and I came out to find a car parked next to me parked slightly over /on yellow line … 🀯
 
I had an International Scout II and got so tired of people backing or whatever into the front bumper (the wimpiest bumper ever seen on a truck/SUV), that I bought a heavy-duty winch bumper, even though I neither had nor wanted a winch). Thereafter anyone who was dumb or unobservant enough to hit that bumper self-destructed. It came with a rear step bumper, so the rear bumper was never an issue. When I traded my original Scout for a new one, I swapped front bumpers before I sold the old one. The side steps on the LC are just high enough and have those wicked looking steps out far enough that anyone with a low car seriously dings their own door before hitting my door (Heh heh).
 
I parked like that all the time. All the time and there is always an idiot that comes way out and parks right next to you.
By the way, I also avoid shopping at Dollar General, Walmart or target where there are a lot of low information. Idiots carelessly dinging your door.
That happened to me too, someone parked right next to me out there and dinged it on a previous car.
 
Supporting Vendors View all β†’
StickerFab
Back
Top Bottom