Accurate ETAโ€™s?

I got the Land Cruiser Trim - Heritage Blue, Premium package.

hbu?
Very nice!

Lc trim, meteor shower and premium package.

I was told it was estimated to be processed on 5/18 - fingers crossed!

For me I have the vin # and the delivery date of 5/7 to 5/24 but thatโ€™s it. Dealer doesnโ€™t provide any detail.

"Vehicle may be in transit. Estimated availability 05/17/24 - 05/31/24." This is what I currently have listed for mid grade LC premium with 20" wheels in heritage blue...we shall see how long the port process takes in Newark, NJ. Ship arrived Monday night 5/13

I was surprised, but my dealer said they expect to get vehicles from Portland in about 30 days (KC area). I told him that seemed optimistic, but he stuck with it, hopefully we see some of the port delays straighten out.

My expected delivery was originally 5/8-5/14. Woke up this morning and it has changed to 5/25-5/31.

And it is in a neighboring state!

It originally arrived in Benicia 3/28. I could have walked to California and gotten it sooner.

Attachments

• IMG_4976.jpeg
    IMG_4976.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 33
My expected delivery was originally 5/8-5/14. Woke up this morning and it has changed to 5/25-5/31.

And it is in a neighboring state!

It originally arrived in Benicia 3/28. I could have walked to California and gotten it sooner.
Itโ€™s not too late to start walking. Mine was supposed to come early May. Now, late June. I expect to see it by August, at the latest. All we can do is hope.

I have a Meteor Shower 'Land Cruiser' grade coming (w/ Premium Package & standard 18" wheels...and very few accessories). Vessel arrived 4/22/24 (Portland). Still waiting for port processing ('Processing') to be completed (and no date noted for estimated completion...though the 'Processing' date was 5/8/24 on 5/4/24). I was told "about 30 days" from the 'Rail Depart' status to arrival in Michigan. We'll see when 'Rail Depart' happens.

Last edited:
I canโ€™t tell whatโ€™s worse, watching you guys wait in anticipation and agony โ€ฆor not even having one locked down despite โ€˜23 deposit and waitlisted - at this point both seem equally miserable

I was surprised, but my dealer said they expect to get vehicles from Portland in about 30 days (KC area). I told him that seemed optimistic, but he stuck with it, hopefully we see some of the port delays straighten out.
Mine was 3 weeks in the Portland port and then 27 days on a train. Supposed to show in another 10 days.

I canโ€™t tell whatโ€™s worse, watching you guys wait in anticipation and agony โ€ฆor not even having one locked down despite โ€˜23 deposit and waitlisted - at this point both seem equally miserable
Have you seen my post of the White LC in the Midwest that you can lock down at MSRP? I am buying a Meteor Shower FE from the same dealer and I told them I would post it. I get no financial gain from this.

Have you seen my post of the White LC in the Midwest that you can lock down at MSRP? I am buying a Meteor Shower FE from the same dealer and I told them I would post it. I get no financial gain from this.

Im noticing a ton of LC add on for 20 inch wheel .. uggg

I appreciate you posting this

Im noticing a ton of LC add on for 20 inch wheel .. uggg
My understanding is certain regions (including the Midwest) pair the 20โ€ wheel option with the Premium Package option on the LC grade. Canada does the same.

Back