Accurate ETA’s?

The one I ordered and arrived on 3/28 still hasn't moved.

That's frustrating.
I cancelled the order and took the Meteor Shower one that was their 3rd allocation since I am traveling for 2 months. Hoping it's waiting for me when I get home July 2 so I could take it on the road trip scheduled for July 5.

Has anybody seen any correlations between the ports that are slow in processing and the ones turning vehicle over more frequently?

Agreed, maybe people could list here what model, port, when it arrived and when it departed(on rail/truck).

Like:
Built - 4-17-2024
Left port Japan - 4-25-2024
Arrived in port Portland 5-13-2024 - left on rail 5-24-2024
Rail from 5-24-2024 - 6-12-2024 - arrived in Kansa City
On truck...
Delivered to dealer 6-18-2024

Attachments

• e5bd2c2a-9133-4237-b67d-185d12b9b546.jpeg
    e5bd2c2a-9133-4237-b67d-185d12b9b546.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Has anybody seen any correlations between the ports that are slow in processing and the ones turning vehicle over more frequently?
Good question. Mine is on a boat pulling into port in a couple hours in Newark, NJ or maybe early AM 5/14. I am expecting a few weeks delay from there, but who knows?!

LC trim
Newark, NJ
5-14-24
Should be delivered by truck, dealership is about 5 miles away from the port

Mine arrived in Portland on April 5. Still there, though it says, “may be in transit.”

Mine arrived in Portland on April 5. Still there, though it says, “may be in transit.”
I afraid mine's in the same predicament.......... fingers crossed it's on a train headed to the dealer.

LC Trim w/ prem package
Port installed options :
Roof bars door edge guards and carpet mats (not my choice)

Arrive Portland 5/12
Expected at dealer in TN 6/25

Will update as it moves to next steps

(and if anyone has a connection to run VINs for status, mine is
JTEABFAJ9RK005297). Thanks!

Last edited:
IMG_5024.jpeg
Got a call this morning that she’s finally in and we’re super excited to go get it! Rollercoaster of emotions with this process, the unclear ETA times, and serious lack of communication between distributors, dealers, and the customer (me) especially for a product of its size and value imo. Regardless I’ll be updating everyone on my first impressions and how it drives while I drive 14 hours back home, should be a good test drive.

View attachment 1981Got a call this morning that she’s finally in and we’re super excited to go get it! Rollercoaster of emotions with this process, the unclear ETA times, and serious lack of communication between distributors, dealers, and the customer (me) especially for a product of its size and value imo. Regardless I’ll be updating everyone on my first impressions and how it drives while I drive 14 hours back home, should be a good test drive.
Beautiful! Congratulations and best of luck!

Tuscaloosa (Alabama) Toyota just got their FE today, hopefully the surrounding dealers will get theirs soon!

My dealer show allocated 5/31 and expects it first of June.
I am gulf coast area so who knows . I know nothing else

Mine has been at Portland since April 6th (Seven Seas Highway). At least that is how I read the vessel search web site. Our regional Toyota rep says they are having trouble getting enough help to do all of the PIO stuff. Oh well.
Yikes. I read somewhere that skid plates were a problem.

If it is labor I'm a little confused since Toyota did okay volume on the old GX and the 4Runner is a higher volume vehicle so I wouldn't think volume is that much higher than it has been in the recent past?

View attachment 1981Got a call this morning that she’s finally in and we’re super excited to go get it! Rollercoaster of emotions with this process, the unclear ETA times, and serious lack of communication between distributors, dealers, and the customer (me) especially for a product of its size and value imo. Regardless I’ll be updating everyone on my first impressions and how it drives while I drive 14 hours back home, should be a good test drive.
So is there any kind of metallic flake or flop or pearl in the paint or is it just a flat blue? In all the pics it looks really mellow and flat but the sunny pics I just cant tell.

Back