I wanted to share an interior accessory we’ve been working on for the LC250: a crystal-style illuminated shift knob.
Full disclosure: I’m with NinthX, and we sell this part, so this is a vendor post rather than an owner review. It’s mainly a visual upgrade for the center console and a part you interact with every time you drive. The kit uses a replacement wiring harness, and it’s available for both left-hand-drive and right-hand-drive models. Be sure to choose the correct version for your vehicle.
Here’s the product page with the details and photos:
https://ninthx.com/collections/toyo...-cruiser-lc250-crystal-illuminated-shift-knob
I know crystal-style trim isn’t everyone’s taste, but I’d be interested to hear what LC250 owners think. Do you prefer the factory shifter, or would you consider something illuminated?
Full disclosure: I’m with NinthX, and we sell this part, so this is a vendor post rather than an owner review. It’s mainly a visual upgrade for the center console and a part you interact with every time you drive. The kit uses a replacement wiring harness, and it’s available for both left-hand-drive and right-hand-drive models. Be sure to choose the correct version for your vehicle.
Here’s the product page with the details and photos:
https://ninthx.com/collections/toyo...-cruiser-lc250-crystal-illuminated-shift-knob
I know crystal-style trim isn’t everyone’s taste, but I’d be interested to hear what LC250 owners think. Do you prefer the factory shifter, or would you consider something illuminated?







