2024+ LC Production Updates (USA/Canada)

also New Century 1 ship is officially in port in Portland, OR and the New Century 2 ship is off the coast of Tahara, JP in the bay...maybe it's ready to be loaded in the next few days?!

Also lots of FEs in colors other than Heritage and Trail Dust - which I know was a concern for some on here.

Also re the attached for the lists at one of the dealers here as they’re maintaining a color/trim specific reservation list.

Per the color codes, hoping for a FE or LC trim in 04V8 | 40 (Meteor Shower w/Java) - we’ll see though as I’m not sure how the dealer I’m at the top with is managing reservations…
If I recall, per the Canadian build sheet, Java interior was only available in the LC trim with white and black exteriors only.

My wife said to me last night, "Haven't you read and seen everything on this new SUV already?" Clearly, I had not., having made no effort to monitor the movements of the specific transport ships! She's shaking her head, now, as I report your new info.
Love it. I think my wife is getting tired of me talking about it haha

also New Century 1 ship is officially in port in Portland, OR and the New Century 2 ship is off the coast of Tahara, JP in the bay...maybe it's ready to be loaded in the next few days?!

The intel here is next level!

"Just got an email from my dealer that they are expecting allocations for the 250 in the next month. Seems premature, but I suppose we'll see. I'm #1 on the list, so hopefully I'll be hearing something soon."

Saw on another forum 🤔

Just received this from my dealer. The new LC is now showing up in the order system! Still no word on pricing.

land-cruiser-order-system.jpg

I emailed my dealer yesterday. He said no ETA yet, but rumours from Toyota of "late spring" arrivals. He did say pricing out "soon" though.
At least your dealer returns emails! I have sent a local dealer 3 different emails in the last month, to the top 3 sales personnel, inquiring about allocations and waiting lists. None will return my email. They’re going to force me to pick up the phone and call 😆

At least your dealer returns emails! I have sent a local dealer 3 different emails in the last month, to the top 3 sales personnel, inquiring about allocations and waiting lists. None will return my email. They’re going to force me to pick up the phone and call 😆
This is not acceptable. If they are so busy you should buy from another dealer !

Back