2024+ LC Production Updates (USA/Canada)

Just got a text from my local dealer, with whom I'm apparently at the top if not the top of the list, with the following... "Latest information on the Land cruiser from the just concluded Toyota winter dealer meeting....."We might have some arriving in April or May which is way sooner than I thoughtโ€ฆ But I have no details on what the first model will be or pricing, etc" this is the latest and I will keep you updated when I here more! Thank you for trusting in us with your next purchase!"

Last edited:
Just got a text from my local dealer, with whom I apparently at the top if not the top of the list with the following... "Latest information on the Land cruiser from the just concluded Toyota winter dealer meeting....."We might have some arriving in April or May which is way sooner than I thoughtโ€ฆ But I have no details on what the first model will be or pricing, etc" this is the latest and I will keep you updated when I here more! Thank you for trusting in us with your next purchase!"
This is really exciting news. I keep going back and forth between the GX and the LC. I think the LC makes more sense for me though. I like the hybridized engine.

Found this on a FB group I follow...it may be outdated information but I figured id share!
Great find! That's the first I've seen it. I'm going to check in with my dealer tomorrow and see if he's heard a similar timeline.

That slide show image is reportedly from the Toyota Winter dealership meetings and is new

I was watching the throttle house review of the new GX this morning and they said they are driving the land cruiser to review in April!

I'm watching that video right now, those guys are awesome.

1 dealership I talked to said they were told they are receiving 18 LCs this year (2024)...take it with a grain of salt...no official allotment that I know of
Thanks for sharing this info. To your understanding, is the dealer with whom you spoke among the larger or smaller dealers in the state? I'm #23 on the waitlist in my home state for the largest dealer in the state. So, I'm trying to figure out whether my dealer will even get 23 LCs this year.

Thanks for sharing this info. To your understanding, is the dealer with whom you spoke among the larger or smaller dealers in the state? I'm #23 on the waitlist in my home state for the largest dealer in the state. So, I'm trying to figure out whether my dealer will even get 23 LCs this year.
it was a PA dealer in the Philadelphia region medium to large scale. I am also #23! haha

i will share every interaction with dealers or insiders I can get us/you guys.

"nothing just yet in our systems. Our allocations change twice a month. Next week Toyota will give us more cars. I'm thinking that it should be showing up in the coming month or so. Usually, I can see about two months out for vehicles coming. That is as long as Toyota puts them into our systems."

i will share every interaction with dealers or insiders I can get us/you guys.

"nothing just yet in our systems. Our allocations change twice a month. Next week Toyota will give us more cars. I'm thinking that it should be showing up in the coming month or so. Usually, I can see about two months out for vehicles coming. That is as long as Toyota puts them into our systems."
This is dynamite info. Many other dealers are just saying they don't know what's coming or when.

This is dynamite info. Many other dealers are just saying they don't know what's coming or when.
I am fully expecting the "builder" or "configurator" to come online either end of next week or end of month based on my sources, but there seems to be varying confusion about why MSRP prices have been such a secret for trim distinction

I am fully expecting the "builder" or "configurator" to come online either end of next week or end of month based on my sources, but there seems to be varying confusion about why MSRP prices have been such a secret for trim distinction

My dealer actually thought the build tool was already online, so I agree, we have to be getting close!

I'm anticipating several toyota commercials and a possible on field spectacle from Toyota during the Super Bowl then release of the "builder" following shortly after, next week....hopefully by end of the month atleast!

one can dream

March allocation revealed, no LC, so yeah April probably the earliest possible date when they hit the dealer lot

Back