2024+ LC Production Updates (USA/Canada)

My dealer says they are getting two of the First Editions. I'm first on the list...fingers crossed lol.

Very interesting to see a couple beginning to show up on Toyota's inventory search at high profile dealerships on the left and right coasts, with one being marked up obnoxiously in Manhattan... saying already sale pending and expected deliver late April/early May.
Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 9.34.42 AM.png

No, that's all he said is that they were told they would get two First Editions.

No, that's all he said is that they were told they would get two First Editions.
Watch the Toyota Inventory site. Those will populate that site way before they are due to hit the dealership. Toyota Inventory | New Toyota Inventory Search

Depending on your relationship with Advantage, they may or may not be willing to quickly reach out to you. If you watch that site and see it populate first, you'll have a better chance of staking a claim and choosing the spec you want.

Watch the Toyota Inventory site. Those will populate that site way before they are due to hit the dealership. Toyota Inventory | New Toyota Inventory Search

Depending on your relationship with Advantage, they may or may not be willing to quickly reach out to you. If you watch that site and see it populate first, you'll have a better chance of staking a claim and choosing the spec you want.
It's weird because some dealers seem to be able to get "pre allotment" with temp VINs and others say they have no idea

It's weird because some dealers seem to be able to get "pre allotment" with temp VINs and others say they have no idea
Also, from spot checking it appears all of the inventory is east of the Rockies. Considering the boat likely lands in Long Beach, Oakland or Seattle it seems odd.

Also, from spot checking it appears all of the inventory is east of the Rockies. Considering the boat likely lands in Long Beach, Oakland or Seattle it seems odd.
That jives with the "no inventory within 500 miles", and what my dealership is saying. "no news for NW at this time". which is saying more than "WA" state.

I'm in New Hampshire and had a sales person (at a small dealership not getting any LC allotments this year) share allotment details for other dealerships within 500 miles. 3 allotments confirmed, obviously all FE LCs -- two in ME, one in NH. They expect allotments to trickle in one at a time. I'm third in line for a LC or FE trim at the largest dealership in NH, deposit down. Trying my best!

It's amazing the variation in info from one dealership to the next. At some, I was educating them. At others, they were up to speed.

Not all the boats land on the west coast. Toyota has several ports on the east coast that I'm aware of (and probably a few in the gulf coast).

Not all the boats land on the west coast. Toyota has several ports on the east coast that I'm aware of (and probably a few in the gulf coast).
Just saw a trail dust yellow one allotted to El Cajon Toyota in California with like 7k of dealer installed accessories 🤮

Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the weirdos that loves/prefers trail dust but not with 7k of "Crap" added on

Where in the world is this sheet located? Nevemind, I found the source file on Reddit. Yes indeed, let's beg for LC to be added!
Send an ask if he has planned to expand to LC. fingers crossed! Apparently he pulls the data from API from Toyota's website.

Last edited:
I am pleased to report that after a failed attempt to buy the heritage blue First Edition, I managed to secure one in Trail Dust today.

I put down $3,000 as a good faith deposit and I had to agree to buy the extended warranty.

I purchased it at Crown Toyota in Ontario, California. The system says it’s due to arrive between April 15th and the 30th. So

I spoke to my salesman a few times over the last few months. When it was released to them this morning he called me.

Very excited.

I am pleased to report that after a failed attempt to buy the heritage blue First Edition, I managed to secure one in Trail Dust today.

I put down $3,000 as a good faith deposit and I had to agree to buy the extended warranty.

I purchased it at Crown Toyota in Ontario, California. The system says it’s due to arrive between April 15th and the 30th. So

I spoke to my salesman a few times over the last few months. When it was released to them this morning he called me.

Very excited.
Congratulations, pictures once you get it!

Back