2024 Land cruiser 270 awning install ???

Mike56

New member
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Odessa, TX
Vehicles
2024 land cruiser. 2012 Jeep Rubicon
I bought my LC used with 24000 miles and it did not come with a roof rack,,,
Can I install a out back 270 roof awning with out a roof rack ???
Mike
 
With enough willpower and money, everything is possible. How do you imagine you would attach the canopy without a rack - custom fabricate brackets that mount to the rack mount points?
 
I was thinking the awning attached to the LC and not just the rack,,
I ask the awning company but no replies yet,
 
Bolting into the four rack-mount points is the only acceptable solution I can think of, but perhaps that’s a limit of my imagination.
 
Liberty-Walk-Toyota-Land-Cruiser-250-PRADO.webp

Wow I thought only builders like Liberty Walk in Japan would shave the roof rails off of a LC250, but maybe there are more out there like OP's?
 
Bolting into the four rack-mount points is the only acceptable solution I can think of, but perhaps that’s a limit of my imagination.
I thought about doing the same thing. I also have no roof rack and don't want one. I think this could be done by mounting (3) L shaped brackets (heavy duty) to the mounting points.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
M&R Automotive
Back
Top Bottom