1958 Rear Hatch Midtrim Color Match

Sparksclark

New member
Joined
Sep 16, 2026
Messages
8
Media
1
Reaction score
1
Location
NB
Vehicles
2027 Land Cruiser 1958
I really dislike the flat black midtrim exterior panels accross the rear of the 1958, i already have a set of fog light covers going to the bodyshop once they arrive to have them color matched. Im looking at removing the rear peice and having it painted at the same time.

Wondering if anyone else has done the same? Looking for pictures and experiences! (Meteor/ Brown Sugar pics preferably)

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261009_093016_Chrome~2.webp
    Screenshot_20261009_093016_Chrome~2.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 13
I dislike the flat black anywhere on the vehicle.

I have a Premium and dislike the flat black on the front and rear bumpers.

If I don't trade this one for a new 2027 Premium, I'm going to have my paint guy shoot them color matched black.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top Bottom