color options

landlocked

📛 Founding Member
Aug 14, 2023
Tulsa, OK
Vehicles
None
Anyone know where I could see the full spectrum of exterior colors? Haven’t had much luck online. Thank in advance

-Landlocked

Please post them if located. Lexus has made available the colors for the GX, so what is holding Toyota up? Related, will one even be able to order specific colors/options? Hope I am incorrect, but from what has been posted on forums and on YouTube, custom orders may no longer be available from Toyota. What you see is what you get?

Anyone know where I could see the full spectrum of exterior colors? Haven’t had much luck online. Thank in advance

-Landlocked

I haven't had much luck either. I'm searching nearly every day for newly released photos and will post anything I find. Keep checking back!

1. 2024+ Land Cruiser Ice Cap Photo Thread
2. 2024+ Land Cruiser Trail Dust Photo Thread
3. 2024+ Land Cruiser Black Photo Thread
4. 2024+ Land Cruiser Underground Photo Thread
5. 2024+ Land Cruiser Heritage Blue Photo Thread
6. 2024+ Land Cruiser Meteor Shower Photo Thread
7. 2024+ Land Cruiser Wind Chill Pearl Photo Thread

Last edited:
"The 2024 Land Cruiser will be offered in seven exterior color choices. This includes Ice Cap, Wind Chill Pearl, Underground, Black, Meteor Shower, Trail Dust, and Heritage Blue. The two-tone Trail Dust and Heritage Blue exterior colors feature a Grayscape roof."

I'd love to know if you'll be able to get Heritage Blue w/o the Grayscape roof...

Last edited:
"The 2024 Land Cruiser will be offered in seven exterior color choices. This includes Ice Cap, Wind Chill Pearl, Underground, Black, Meteor Shower, Trail Dust, and Heritage Blue. The two-tone Trail Dust and Heritage Blue exterior colors feature a Grayscape roof."

I'd love to know if you'll be able to get Heritage Blue w/o the Grayscape roof...
Thanks. I thought I heard on youtube the two-tone colors were reserved for the first edition. I have a 23 year old wrangler in solar yellow that has aged well. My preference is Ice Cap, however Trail Dust looks like a timeless color. I'm also eager to see the color options for model year 2025.

Awesome. Thank you for the info!

Thank you. Loving the black to be honest, followed by Ice Cap

The heritage blue two-tone shown at the press event was definately not a first edition (rectangular headlights, larger wheels, etc.).
I have observed the same for the Trail Dust color. Hopefully Heritage Blue and Trail Dust will be available on Land Cruiser trims here in the USA for model year 2024. Toyota needs early buyers to queue up, so I would not be surprised if the First Edition trim came in exclusive colors.

Does anyone know if the silver they displayed at the world premier is being called something else by Toyota? I really like this color, but it doesn't seem to be on offer in the US.

1695439691017.png

I believe the color in the picture is Meteor Shower that will be available in the US. Information is in the press release.

The 2024 Land Cruiser will be offered in seven exterior color choices: Ice Cap, Wind Chill Pearl, Underground, Black, Meteor Shower, Trail Dust, and Heritage Blue. The two-tone Trail Dust and Heritage Blue exterior colors feature a Grayscape roof.

I believe the color in the picture is Meteor Shower that will be available in the US. Information is in the press release.

The 2024 Land Cruiser will be offered in seven exterior color choices: Ice Cap, Wind Chill Pearl, Underground, Black, Meteor Shower, Trail Dust, and Heritage Blue. The two-tone Trail Dust and Heritage Blue exterior colors feature a Grayscape roof.
Thank you so much for answering. I thought so too, but for some reason the pics from the videos I've seen and the photos on the various forum threads never quite make it look the same.

There is also a video featuring the 1958 in Meteor Shower,

1695477009415.png

It doesn't sound like it. The Heritage Blue and Trail Dust only come with Grayscape roof as I see it. Not sure though.

It doesn't sound like it. The Heritage Blue and Trail Dust only come with Grayscape roof as I see it. Not sure though.
I saw one other source some time ago that suggested that the Grayscape top might not be the sole option with Heritage and Trail Dust, but I don't know whether that was mere speculation. I haven't seen an image without that top on those 2 colors.

It kind of makes sense. Both of those colors are throw back colors honoring the older Land Cruisers.

I wonder if Heritage Blue and Trail Dust will only be offered on the First Edition model. The largest dealer in my state said that, given the limited number of First Editions, I certainly shouldn't anticipate being able to get a First Efition. If those 2 colors are only First Edition options, the vast majority of us will be choosing from the other color choices.

The First Editions are only offered in those two colors, but the LC and 1958 will be available in 7 colors. The Trail Dust and the Heritage Blue only come with the grey roof cap as a heritage callback. The GX 550 also has a version of the Overtrail edition that comes in Earth with a black roof. I rather like the two tone colors particularly on the GX 550.

Back