What Have You Done To Your LC250 Today?

Should take delivery of a 1958 tomorrow and 1st thing Im looking to do is getting the all weather mats and cargo mat...but...I can't find the part number online anywhere! This specific one is as bare bones as it can be (no extras from factory besides cellphone charging cables at $70). Hopefully it comes with regular mats? Will see when I go and get it tomorrow.

Other than that Xpel ceramic tint on front windows and windshield. Maybe beefier tires.

Should take delivery of a 1958 tomorrow and 1st thing Im looking to do is getting the all weather mats and cargo mat...but...I can't find the part number online anywhere! This specific one is as bare bones as it can be (no extras from factory besides cellphone charging cables at $70). Hopefully it comes with regular mats? Will see when I go and get it tomorrow.

Other than that Xpel ceramic tint on front windows and windshield. Maybe beefier tires.
The cargo mat part number for the back is here All weather cargo liner

Car comes with a “half” cover. Once I get home I can take a pic. Just got the LC yesterday, haven’t installed it yet.
Thanks, I have seen the half cover in another thread, I'm in search of a slimmer solution.

Anyone with a LC could you confirm something? I was wondering if the tabs on the rear window was loose? I got the windows tinted but don’t think they would have had to remove anything. I don’t wanna try to force that tab in if it’s normal. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0747.jpeg
    IMG_0747.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 208
IMG_3804.JPG

Dropped her off at TCT Wraps in Hillsboro, OR this morning to prep for Overland Expo PNW. First Edition roof rack (for sale soon) was very straightforward to remove.

Were you able to get the roof rail delete kit? If so was there a kit part# or individual pieces?

Were you able to get the roof rail delete kit? If so was there a kit part# or individual pieces?
I did not get a rail delete kit but have a rack being installed on Monday that will replace the FE rack so shouldn't be an issue. For now I removed everything except for the 12 bolts.

The Pacific Northwest Overland Expo countdown is on!

@Rhino-Rack had their Pioneer 6 installed at Rack Attack Portland-East today. Wheels and tires are being mounted Wednesday before driving out to Overland Expo early Thursday morning. Come check out the rig, and a few other goodies, from June 28th–30th at BOOTH FG15

IMG_3846.JPGIMG_3834.JPGIMG_3844.JPGIMG_3833.JPGIMG_3836.JPG

How hard would it be to remove side body mouldings?

Just installed the illuminated (front) door sills. No tools, at night, in the dark, with a phone as a flashlight. The plug covering the OEM harness was the hardest part. Didn’t use the zip ties, really no need to.
I still have to figure out keeping the interior lights on for a bit after locking…I know the “door” button in the overhead console is there, but more setting I need to mess with…

Attachments

• IMG_2356.jpeg
    IMG_2356.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 112
Just installed the illuminated (front) door sills. No tools, at night, in the dark, with a phone as a flashlight. The plug covering the OEM harness was the hardest part. Didn’t use the zip ties, really no need to.
I still have to figure out keeping the interior lights on for a bit after locking…I know the “door” button in the overhead console is there, but more setting I need to mess with…

In the manual……

Attachments

• IMG_0307.jpeg
    IMG_0307.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 96
Back