Vehicle production/delivery progress

DrMoody

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
May 2, 2024
Louisiana
Vehicles
RAM 1500
Any Toyota dealership employees willing to look up and post status for my future FE Land Cruiser? I'm just too excited and anxious, and my salesperson doesn't seem interested in dealing with my excitement. Can't blame him.
VIN JTEABFAJ6RK000767

Go to your Toyota member site and type in the Vin that will show you.

Go to the Toyota.com site and click over at the top right and create an account. Then there is a place to add vehicle specs, as I recall. Good luck with it.

I've found that signing up on the Toyota owner's site and entering the VIN does not lead to any specific information for a vehicle that has not been delivered yet by a dealer.

Thatโ€™s not been my experience. It shows me the color what port at options there are etc. But my car is already in transit and has left the port.

Looking at my LC in My Toyota account, Vehicle Specification section, I can see the โ€˜Date of First Use: 0001/01/01 And my Order Date:04/2024.

I am unable to find anything about factory or build/transport status. Iโ€™m guessing Iโ€™m just in the wrong place in my account.

Mine is the same too. My order date was 3/24 and my first use date is the same. I think mine is still at port in Long Beach , Ca. This is a very slow process.

Looking at my LC in My Toyota account, Vehicle Specification section, I can see the โ€˜Date of First Use: 0001/01/01 And my Order Date:04/2024.

I am unable to find anything about factory or build/transport status. Iโ€™m guessing Iโ€™m just in the wrong place in my account.
I haven't been able to find much on the delivery in my Toyota account either, maybe I'm missing something. But I asked my sales person to check and he sent me the screenshot below. I'll just be asking him for updates on those key dates.
image000001.png

I haven't been able to find much on the delivery in my Toyota account either, maybe I'm missing something. But I asked my sales person to check and he sent me the screenshot below. I'll just be asking him for updates on those key dates.View attachment 1692
I get the same screen shot from my dealer, Toyota of Novato, Ca. My LC/LE, was originally shown a 4/15 delivery date but has since changed due to delays in PIO, (Port Installed Options). Now the ETA is not listed even though the status shows it at Port.

I put the vin in my Toyota app and it gives me what it is but absolutely nothing else not even color , shipping ,it does give up coming service and it says 6 months or 5 k miles ever which comes first . That is fine with me because I change mine everyb5k miles anyway even though my tundra manual says 10k miles

Any Toyota dealership employees willing to look up and post status for my future FE Land Cruiser? I'm just too excited and anxious, and my salesperson doesn't seem interested in dealing with my excitement. Can't blame him.
What state are you in?

I've found that signing up on the Toyota owner's site and entering the VIN does not lead to any specific information for a vehicle that has not been delivered yet by a dealer.
This. Mine gives me the Vin# and when I press Glovebox the specs and capabilities it shows me the color grade, order date which for me is 3/24, tire size, port installed options and std equipment

Latest Discussions

Back