newLC

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Feb 21, 2024
Toronto, ON
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Subaru Outback
2024 Toyota Land Cruiser Off-Road SUV - Register for Updates
Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 11.42.37 AM.png

Its too bad they dont run the same option availability the US gets... I am leaning towards the Premium just for the stereo & leather/memory seats. Sell off the 20s or use for winter.

Its too bad they dont run the same option availability the US gets... I am leaning towards the Premium just for the stereo & leather/memory seats. Sell off the 20s or use for winter.
Never owned a Toyota so not familiar with some of the features in the package. But really interested in features like digital key, digital rear rear mirror and headup display.

For CAD 6000, the package is not bad.

As an overall package price I agree that its not bad at all, just wish it didnt have the 20s. For looks and even tire prices for winters.

As an overall package price I agree that its not bad at all, just wish it didnt have the 20s. For looks and even tire prices for winters.
Agree. The 18 inch wheels are perfect. The 20 inch is really ugly imo.

That brown sugar metallic 1958 is definitely beige. Definitely.

Never owned a Toyota so not familiar with some of the features in the package. But really interested in features like digital key, digital rear rear mirror and headup display.

For CAD 6000, the package is not bad.
Hi
Where do you see prices? ๐Ÿ˜‰

In another thread. My dealer sent them to me yesterday too.

That brown sugar metallic 1958 is definitely beige. Definitely.
Yeah the only pics I could see via Google search are 2014/15 Corolla ones. Does anyone have any pics from other years or models for that Brown sugar colour? A real bummer that Meteor Shower not offered.

Also as said here earlier.. it'd be nice if we could get individual options like the US guys as I would like to get the Leather & Memory seat option on the LC trim. The other stuff I could live without. But if I'm the only driver then there's no issue (for memory seat option)! :)

Same colours as the States, except Meteor Shower is replaced with Brown Sugar Metallic.

Color chart is below... less options (interior and exterior) than the US unfortunately..

Attachments

• Land Cruiser Colors (1).jpg
    Land Cruiser Colors (1).jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 141
Interior too?
What exactly?
I noticed for Java leather we have only Black and white options!
Java only comes in leather for Canada, and paired with white (Wind chill pearl) and black exterior colors on the Premium LC.

Yeah the only pics I could see via Google search are 2014/15 Corolla ones. Does anyone have any pics from other years or models for that Brown sugar colour? A real bummer that Meteor Shower not offered.

Also as said here earlier.. it'd be nice if we could get individual options like the US guys as I would like to get the Leather & Memory seat option on the LC trim. The other stuff I could live without. But if I'm the only driver then there's no issue (for memory seat option)! :)
Someone said earlier that the name is different, but colour code the same as meteor shower. (See pic - couldn't figure out how to link the post).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 4.22.09โ€ฏPM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 4.22.09โ€ฏPM.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Back