The best YouTube Channel there is about TOYOTA IFS vehicles

Kai has been a great creator. Pretty cool seeing him get that time w/ the GX team. About the content of the video, I am excited to hear the fundamental changes to the IFS (outside of the E-KDSS equipment). I have to imagine the LC is going to get the same changes. He mentioned the upcoming video comparing the Sway-Bar disco & E-KDSS - I assume that means the particular suspension/SDM for these new Toyotas. Would really like to see these two Toyota suspension systems compared.

Kai did already do a video comparing sway bar/no bar articulation comparisons. TL;DR: disconnected swaybar up-front and connected sway-bar in back actually out-articulated complete sway-bar removal (front/rear) while offering a more-leveled-stance on-obstacle. Seeing he already did a video on this, and a separate on KDSS, I have to imagine he'll be comparing the new Toyota suspension systems. Sway Bar video here:

Last edited:
Kai has been a great creator. Pretty cool seeing him get that time w/ the GX team. About the content of the video, I am excited to hear the fundamental changes to the IFS (outside of the E-KDSS equipment). I have to imagine the LC is going to get the same changes. He mentioned the upcoming video comparing the Sway-Bar disco & E-KDSS - I assume that means the particular suspension/SDM for the Toyotas. Would really like to see these two Toyota suspension systems compared.

Kai did already do a video comparing sway bar/no bar articulation comparisons. TL;DR: disconnected swaybar up-front and connected sway-bar in back actually out-articulated complete sway-bar removal (front/rear) while offering a more-leveled-stance on-obstacle. Seeing he already did a video on this, and a separate on KDSS, I have to imagine he'll be comparing the new Toyota suspension systems. Sway Bar video here:

yep, all very high quality contents for a lot of the offroad minded folks here. He actually used my 2nd gen tundra for his new tundra comparison videos. :)

Awesome video! You should register and post it up over at our sister site: 2024 Lexus GX 550 Forum
Thanks for the invite and while trying to register, it gave me this weird message.
1708454843886.png

Not sure why, never even tried to register before.

Too many periods in your email address :) I've updated the rule so you should be good to go now. Gmail ignores periods in the email address also.... so you can put your whole email address in without the periods and you'll still get the mail.

Too many periods in your email address :) I've updated the rule so you should be good to go now. Gmail ignores periods in the email address also.... so you can put your whole email address in without the periods and you'll still get the mail.
Ahh i see, thank you, just posted there!

Back