Softex colors

alex_shin

đź“› Founding Member
May 29, 2024
Portland, OR
Vehicles
2011 Toyota Highlander
Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum: plan to put my order soon on LC Base.

I see two possible Softex seat colors in the specs, black and brown.
I would prefer brown, but so far only seen vehicles with black seats in dealerships listings.

Do brown seats come with specific paint colors? I'm looking for Meteor Shower or Trail Dust.
Or are they just rare and did not show up yet?

Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum: plan to put my order soon on LC Base.

I see two possible Softex seat colors in the specs, black and brown.
I would prefer brown, but so far only seen vehicles with black seats in dealerships listings.

Do brown seats come with specific paint colors? I'm looking for Meteor Shower or Trail Dust.
Or are they just rare and did not show up yet?
I’m not sure if interior colors only match with certain exterior colors, but I will tell you that the Java is sparse. For whatever reason, not many interiors come in that color.
I really like the Java and that was a must have for me so pretty happy to have a Java interior waiting in HC purgatory for me right now.

I’m not sure if interior colors only match with certain exterior colors, but I will tell you that the Java is sparse. For whatever reason, not many interiors come in that color.
I really like the Java and that was a must have for me so pretty happy to have a Java interior waiting in HC purgatory for me right now.
what paint color have you got?

Play with the build configurer on the toyota website. I have an LC trim Heritage blue (trail dust as a second option), with Java seats on order. My dealer also said he's not seen the Java seats, but thinks they are building exterior and interior colors in batches (just his hunch).

Play with the build configurer on the toyota website. I have an LC trim Heritage blue (trail dust as a second option), with Java seats on order. My dealer also said he's not seen the Java seats, but thinks they are building exterior and interior colors in batches (just his hunch).
can you put certain configuration on order? I had an impression we can only choose among those in the pipeline already

Unfortunately no, but you can build one to see what color combos are available. Then when you’re ready to order you can let them know what you’re looking for (exterior, interior and any packages). When one comes close to the spec you want, they’ll let ya know.

Back