Second row seat back protection.

Synjar

Active member
Joined
Nov 27, 2025
Messages
207
Media
52
Reaction score
190
Location
Norfolk, VA
Vehicles
2026 Land Cruiser premium, 2017 Subaru Forester Touring, 2010 Toyota Tacoma base 4x4, 1972 MGB, 1963 MGB.
I purchased the rear cargo area mat and rear seat back protectors from a local dealer in Nova Scotia just before I took delivery of the LC. This is a Canada only available part.

Arrived in Nova Scotia yesterday and I installed them today.

The original cargo mat is more “grippy” than the new one, however, the new one is “hinged” for easier access to the forward and rear storage compartments. The original is also a bit heavier and stacks perfectly over the new one if necessary. The new one is also a harder compound that would allow items to slip or slide easier. This could be an advantage or disadvantage depending on cargo. For me sliding camera equipment (tripods, long lenses etc.) I Appreciate the harder compound.

The seat back protectors are also quite nice. I had them on my Subaru Ascent and these are quite similar.
 
I purchased the rear cargo area mat and rear seat back protectors from a local dealer in Nova Scotia just before I took delivery of the LC. This is a Canada only available part.

Arrived in Nova Scotia yesterday and I installed them today.

The original cargo mat is more “grippy” than the new one, however, the new one is “hinged” for easier access to the forward and rear storage compartments. The original is also a bit heavier and stacks perfectly over the new one if necessary. The new one is also a harder compound that would allow items to slip or slide easier. This could be an advantage or disadvantage depending on cargo. For me sliding camera equipment (tripods, long lenses etc.) I Appreciate the harder compound.

The seat back protectors are also quite nice. I had them on my Subaru Ascent and these are quite similar.
what did you purchase exactly? I assume after market since you are comparing to the "original" (OEM??). Do you have a member build post by any chance?
 
Seat back protectors and cargo mat PK241-60R10 Canada only part.

The PK241-60R10 Cargo Liner is a genuine OEM Toyota three-piece accessory set designed for the modern Toyota Land Cruiser (2024+ model series), featuring a main cargo tray and two rear seat-backrest protectors. [1, 2, 3]
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4078.webp
    IMG_4078.webp
    96.2 KB · Views: 3
what did you purchase exactly? I assume after market since you are comparing to the "original" (OEM??). Do you have a member build post by any chance?
It is OEM see above part number.

Sorry.

“Original” meaning the one that came with the car.
 
I will post pictures tomorrow.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Air Down Gear
Back
Top Bottom