Post Your Land Cruiser Delivery Day Photos!

Back on the road, 800 miles on the odo and the LC is solid. Driver seat although it lacks lumbar is extremely comfortable, no soreness of any kind during this long drive.

Only thing that sucks big time is the back up camera image quality. It is bad, like….potato phone pictures bad lmao.

Back on the road, 800 miles on the odo and the LC is solid. Driver seat although it lacks lumbar is extremely comfortable, no soreness of any kind during this long drive.

Only thing that sucks big time is the back up camera image quality. It is bad, like….potato phone pictures bad lmao.
Thanks for posting. Just noting that this is for a 1958.

Numbers are as follow driving on cruise control @ 80

• 22.9 mpg
  • 340 miles out one tank
  • 15.3 gallons at 5 miles remaining of range

Cruising already for 12 hours @ 80

Driving from Maryland to Florida, 15 hrs, going to stop soon and continue tomorrow.

Its going to arrive to Miami already broken in lol.
Thanks. Just noting that this is for a 1958—smaller (and more road-friendly) tires and no roof rack/roof rails.

That's strange about the backup camera. Have you checked the lens to see if there is still a protective film on it that might not have gotten removed during the PDI process?

Oh maybe I’ll check that once I get to remove that “iforcetransformercaptainamerica” badge in the back 🤣
Good call on the (unattractive) hybrid badge removal. That will be a “day 1” removal for me. I’m fine that the new LC is a hybrid but I don’t need an ugly badge on the back. That’s quite possibly the most American/Toyota USA detail on the new LC. I love how the rest of the new LC is so different from the Tacoma/Tundra/Sequoia/new 4Runner as far as styling. I’m far more of a fan of Toyota Global vs Toyota USA.

Appreciate these updates. Many of us are deep on wait lists, so we're living vicariously through your road experiences with the new LC250.

Thank you, this is the first real life highway consumption !

The fuel tank capacity is 17.9 miles. At 22.9mpg it means 410 miles of range.
It looks like the computer is very conservative.
I drove a lot on hwy 101 yesterday. It's mostly 60mph but slows down a few places to 45mph/35mph.
IMG_9318.jpeg

Did you run in 'ECO' mode the whole time? And to keep the MPG info detailed, this is a LC First Edition (per the dash design and your earlier posts).
Yes, I should have mentioned that. I'm tying to baby it the first 1000 miles so I've mostly been in ECO mode. That whole trip was in ECO mode.

It’s here!

Attachments

• IMG_6978.jpeg
    IMG_6978.jpeg
    434.7 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_6979.jpeg
    IMG_6979.jpeg
    356.5 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_6980.jpeg
    IMG_6980.jpeg
    395.9 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_6981.jpeg
    IMG_6981.jpeg
    384.6 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_6982.jpeg
    IMG_6982.jpeg
    427.6 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_6983.jpeg
    IMG_6983.jpeg
    450.6 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_6984.jpeg
    IMG_6984.jpeg
    483.3 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_6985.jpeg
    IMG_6985.jpeg
    387 KB · Views: 266
Bare bones 1958!

Took delivery today. So far so good, really smooth on the highway (not too loud as my Bronco or to quite as my Cayenne lol). Going to put it to the test right away since Im driving it back to FL, so lets see how much gas can be squeezed out of a tank.

View attachment 1934
1958 looks great in white, especially the round lights and black front trim! Might have to upgrade my white mid level to the round lights!

Back