Post Your Land Cruiser Delivery Day Photos!

Exciting to see deliveries. I would appreciate any feedback from new owners if you feel the engine output is adequate.

Man you've been talking about picking this up for weeks on here, big congrats, enjoy!!
Thank You! I know, and the one I was talking about is still a week or so out. It's process date isn't until tomorrow. I really got lucky when my local dealer called, I was 10 min away. When I got there somebody was already test driving it. I decided to wait around, an hour and a half later she backed out & I swooped in and bought it.

Exciting to see deliveries. I would appreciate any feedback from new owners if you feel the engine output is adequate.
I had an FJ80 so it's not really fair when it only had 170 something torque. My highlander I traded in was spunky and this has at least as much feeling of power. I'm not going to really get on it until I finish the break-in but I'm totally happy with it.

April 20th

Attachments

• IMG_0676.jpeg
    IMG_0676.jpeg
    389.1 KB · Views: 235
Bare bones 1958!

Took delivery today. So far so good, really smooth on the highway (not too loud as my Bronco or to quite as my Cayenne lol). Going to put it to the test right away since Im driving it back to FL, so lets see how much gas can be squeezed out of a tank.

1715535677255.jpeg

Last edited:
Bare bones 1958!

Took delivery today. So far so good, really smooth on the highway (not too loud as my Bronco or to quite as my Cayenne lol). Going to put it to the test right away since Im driving it back to FL, so lets see how much gas can be squeezed out of a tank.

View attachment 1934
Awesome, you’re the first 1958 buyer I have heard of.

Bare bones 1958!

View attachment 1934
Congrats! Look forward for more on road feedbacks and mpg.

Bare bones 1958!

View attachment 1934
I like the white! Interested in actual MPG. Congrats!

Bare bones 1958!

View attachment 1934
Looks Beautiful! I don't know where you bought it but sounds like far from home. I would try to vary the speeds and not just drone along the highway the first 1000 miles. I'm still braking mine in.

Congrats! Look forward for more on road feedbacks and mpg.

I like the white! Interested in actual MPG. Congrats!
Numbers are as follow driving on cruise control @ 80

• 22.9 mpg
  • 340 miles out one tank
  • 15.3 gallons at 5 miles remaining of range
Looks Beautiful! I don't know where you bought it but sounds like far from home. I would try to vary the speeds and not just drone along the highway the first 1000 miles. I'm still braking mine in.

Cruising already for 12 hours @ 80

Driving from Maryland to Florida, 15 hrs, going to stop soon and continue tomorrow.

Its going to arrive to Miami already broken in lol.

• 22.9 mpg
  • 340 miles out one tank

Cruising already for 12 hours @ 80

Driving from Maryland to Florida, 15 hrs, going to stop soon and continue tomorrow.

Its going to arrive to Miami already broken in lol.
12hrs @ 80mph. Yikes, I think the highest I've had mine so far is 64mph :ROFLMAO:

I try to follow Toyota's break-in recommendations. I plan on keeping this a long long time.

Breaking in your new Toyota
To extend the life of the vehicle, observing the following precautions is recommended:
●For the first 200 miles (300 km): Avoid sudden stops.
●For the first 500 miles (800 km): Do not tow a trailer.
●For the first 1000 miles (1600 km):
• Do not drive at extremely high speeds.
• Avoid sudden acceleration.

• Do not drive continuously in low gears.

• Do not drive at a constant speed for extended periods.

12hrs @ 80mph. Yikes, I think the highest I've had mine so far is 64mph :ROFLMAO:

I try to follow Toyota's break-in recommendations. I plan on keeping this a long long time.

Breaking in your new Toyota
To extend the life of the vehicle, observing the following precautions is recommended:
●For the first 200 miles (300 km): Avoid sudden stops.
●For the first 500 miles (800 km): Do not tow a trailer.
●For the first 1000 miles (1600 km):
• Do not drive at extremely high speeds.
• Avoid sudden acceleration.

• Do not drive continuously in low gears.

• Do not drive at a constant speed for extended periods.

It will be ok 😅

Been there, done that many times, although I don’t keep my cars for years, usually 2 if anything, but no issues on any of the 40 something cars that I have been thru…including Toyotas, I just drive 😬

• 22.9 mpg
  • 340 miles out one tank
Thank you, this is the first real life highway consumption !

The fuel tank capacity is 17.9 miles. At 22.9mpg it means 410 miles of range.
It looks like the computer is very conservative.

Latest Discussions

Back