Legacy Graphics?

Heater

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Sep 4, 2023
North Texas
Vehicles
2017 Ram Power Wagon, 2009 Jeep Wrangler JKUR
I enjoy the history of vehicles, especially the ones years back that added decals, stripes, logos, etc. On my Jeep JKUR I replicated a 1975 Cherokee side graphic that I put a picture of in the Introductions folder.

I came across a company (Frankston) that makes legacy graphics for LCโ€™s and wanted to ask opinions of how one would look in a new 2024 LC.

Example I was looking at, since I was planning to get the Meteor Shower color is below. Iโ€˜m thinking this may be a cool thing to do:

IMG_3029.jpeg
IMG_3030.jpeg

I think the First Edition Trail Dust with the Toyota Heritage graphics you show above would look awesome.

Reactions: MJE
I think that would be awesome. Definitely unique and you won't see it on another vehicle. I say go for it and we can do a whole write-up on it!

I ran across these graphics via Google. The company site a some different colors and also rear graphics. With some patience it would be an easy task to re-size the to the new LC. I did that with my JKUR and it turned out well.

TRD Sunrise is a throwback.

@Heater - You might like this. Here are two mock ups of the new Land Cruiser with legacy graphics.

View attachment 477

View attachment 478

Source: Retro Graphic Design Decal for Toyota Land Cruiser Off Road Sticker Kit SUV | eBay
Just to refresh this thread and say that this looks mighty good ๐Ÿ‘. Iโ€™m wondering how a yellow-orange-red stripe coming down the sail panels, tapering off on the top of the quarter panel, and terminating at the leading edge of the rear quarter window would look?

This looks great! Is that custom made or did you buy the badge somewhere?

I've been looking to have a custom metal badge made, it the same style as OEM lettering. Most decent ones come with a min order, a lot of others look cheezy.

I think "Bomb Squad Edition" Stacked would be "Tha Bomb"

Back