Land Cruiser (Middle Trim Non-Premium)

TYGUY

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
May 22, 2024
Vancouver, BC
Vehicles
2007 FJ Cruiser
Does anyone out there have a Land Cruiser model (square headlight non-premium) on order that has had ANY updates from their dealer?
I see a lot of 1958's and FE's starting to hit dealerships out there...

I was told they other day after reaching out that they have not received any allocations yet, but should in the coming months.

Underground Paint
#2 on waitlist after announcement
Deposit given in December
Pricing given May 3rd
Located in BC Canada

Things in Canada seem to be lagging behind the US by a month or two maybe?

I was offered a non-premium LC trim in Meteor Shower in early May. I declined that because I wanted blue or yellow. Two weeks later they offered me a blue non-premium LC. Still in build phase, and scheduled for delivery in early July but i'm not holding my breath!

Things in Canada seem to be lagging behind the US by a month or two maybe?

I was offered a non-premium LC trim in Meteor Shower in early May. I declined that because I wanted blue or yellow. Two weeks later they offered me a blue non-premium LC. Still in build phase, and scheduled for delivery in early July but i'm not holding my breath!
Probably right on the delay compared to the US. We are the red-headed stepchild after all :cry:

Probably right on the delay compared to the US. We are the red-headed stepchild after all :cry:
There are a couple of photos on one of the other threads that show LCs in all trims having landed at the port in Vancouver. Remains to be seen how many and how quickly they'll move them out to the dealers.

Does anyone out there have a Land Cruiser model (square headlight non-premium) on order that has had ANY updates from their dealer?
I see a lot of 1958's and FE's starting to hit dealerships out there...

I was told they other day after reaching out that they have not received any allocations yet, but should in the coming months.

Underground Paint
#2 on waitlist after announcement
Deposit given in December
Pricing given May 3rd
Located in BC Canada
it is exactly what I wanted, but I was offered FE so I took that instead, just waiting on delivery. I do not want 20" or premium package, I do not see the value in it.

Yes. I have a Landcruiser Edition w/Premium and 20" wheels incoming.

Spoke with dealer in the Midwest yesterday and he said all FE's are obviously allocated. And LE's supposedly are
expected mid June. They are expecting a large volume.
I am expecting late July or so for mine.

Note: They are now model year 2025 for the incoming Land Cruiser Edition.

Spoke with dealer in the Midwest yesterday and he said all FE's are obviously allocated. And LE's supposedly are

Good to know. Sounds like some folks out there are getting a bit more information out of their dealers.

I was told they are only expecting about 12 allocations for the year, hopefully mine will be one of them being that high on the list!
I would hope to at least be offered another color etc. as I would definitely consider it.

Yup, that's what my dealer here in Colorado told me yesterday afternoon when my salesman reached out to update me. They have over 40 incoming LCs and the Land Cruiser trims arriving starting in mid-June for what they have so far. I'm getting a wind chill pearl non-premium with a moonroof and they're expecting two in June/July. So, I'm hoping I take delivery by the end of July!!!

I find it hard to believe they are switching over to 2025 so soon. If they are, they should have just started calling it a 2025 model in the first place.

We just delivered our 2nd Land Cruiser this morning. Land Cruiser edition (not Premium). 1st delivery 2 weeks ago was the FE.

We just delivered our 2nd Land Cruiser this morning. Land Cruiser edition (not Premium). 1st delivery 2 weeks ago was the FE.
bandit67 - do you have any news on the timing of the switch to the 2025 model?

No, I don't know when the 2025 switchover will happen. I'll check with our inventory manager to see if he's heard anything. And yes, I would expect some sort of price increase for 2025...

No, I don't know when the 2025 switchover will happen. I'll check with our inventory manager to see if he's heard anything. And yes, I would expect some sort of price increase for 2025...
Any idea on whatโ€™s going on with the QC? Mines on hold now and hoping to get it soon! Interesting to see you all are still selling units - I was under impression everything was on hold.

Our vehicles go through Southeast Toyota, which covers a 5 state region. Our first unit was almost a month behind other parts of the country, so whatever the hold was, probably got addressed before ours were released. Typically, SET is very tight lipped about holds. We get our info from other Toyota folks around the country spilling the beans online. SET never told us what the Tacoma QC hold was. Sometimes, it's as simple as certain parts being delayed, and needing to be installed at port, whereas once the parts bottlenecks are straightened put, will be installed at the factory. Or, even a port installed part is in short supply. All part of the JIT (Just In Time) manufacturing process.

Re: QC hold, rumors have been going around that they are checking something on the sunroof. Seems to be happening with some GX's also...

Does the non premium model has a 360 degree camera or has to be the premium model?
Yes, the Land Cruiser grade without Premium Package has the 360 camera.

20240525_143136.jpg

Back