Just saying Hello

MaddMatt

New member
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
5
Media
1
Reaction score
13
Location
CO
Vehicles
2027 LC250 Premium
Hi Everybody

Pretty happy to be here, after much deliberation and waiting I am the proud owner of a 2027 LC250, Heritage Blue/Java with the swaybar disconnect!

Had 4 miles when I picked it up 2 months ago, approx 2750 now. Here it is after getting the first mod installed, a Gamiviti "essential expo" rack with the full sunroof cutout.

LC250 .webp



So far even better than I expected, some weird tech issues that I'm dealing with as they come up and too many warning bells, but I have most of those turned off thanks to the knowledge I found on this forum.
 
Congrats on the new Land Cruiser (she looks great) and welcome to the forum (y)

I came from a relatively low tech platform apart from what I added to my previous ride myself, so I experienced a period where I had to "learn to speak Toyota." Par for the course.
 
Congrats on the new Land Cruiser (she looks great) and welcome to the forum (y)

I came from a relatively low tech platform apart from what I added to my previous ride myself, so I experienced a period where I had to "learn to speak Toyota." Par for the course.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm coming from 14 years in an Xterra - which are way better vehicles than people give them credit for, but kind of like a tractor compared to these spaceships. Luckily my wife drives an Ioniq5, so I got a "crash" course in tech a couple years ago....
 
Welcome to the asylum @MaddMatt.

I really wanted the Java two years ago, but settled for black just to get into the truck. I told myself that I could always do Catskins for Java.
 
Hi Everybody

Pretty happy to be here, after much deliberation and waiting I am the proud owner of a 2027 LC250, Heritage Blue/Java with the swaybar disconnect!

Had 4 miles when I picked it up 2 months ago, approx 2750 now. Here it is after getting the first mod installed, a Gamiviti "essential expo" rack with the full sunroof cutout.

View attachment 77246


So far even better than I expected, some weird tech issues that I'm dealing with as they come up and too many warning bells, but I have most of those turned off thanks to the knowledge I found on this forum.

Great looking rig!
 
Welcome and congrats. I’m in Colorado also (Castle Pines/Avon) and I’ll keep an eye out for you and the distinctive rack.

On the non-defeatable bings and dings - wait until the cold weather begins. The parking sensors on the front bumper ice over very quickly and the truck complains about it until you get wherever you’re going. It’s possible to turn them off, but it takes a lot of menu diving and it’s not easy to do while moving. Especially if you’re going over Vail Pass, ask me how I know.

Otherwise these are very enjoyable vehicles around here.
 
Thanks everybody!

Rack is from Gamiviti, www.gamiviti.com. Colorado made with deep Landcruiser roots. I just realized it's my 2nd mod, first was ppf on the hood and front fenders. Wanted to do the whole truck, but the budget was already taking a big enough hit. As soon as the snow hits it will have a Thule box on top of it until summer.

I waited an extra 6 weeks to get one in all Heritage Blue/Java. Would have accepted the grayscape top, but really wanted the Java. Plus, waiting took me out of the 2026 window into 2027, so got the heated and cooled rear seats, an unexpected plus.

Next step is tires, thinking General Grabber ATX's in an SL, one size up. I had them on my Xterra, and they were great in the snow, quiet on the highway and did the Alpine loop twice with no issues, and I like the relatively low weight.

So far have done two relatively short roadtrips (Denver to Taos and back and Denver to Telluride and back) - GREAT roadtrip vehicle, next summer I'll start getting it dirty.

And yeah, from my wife's car I'm used to ica build up warnings, although the Hyundai is better than her previous Infinity, which was a great car, but endless bleeps, sweeps and creeps in the winter
 
Thanks everybody!

Rack is from Gamiviti, www.gamiviti.com. Colorado made with deep Landcruiser roots. I just realized it's my 2nd mod, first was ppf on the hood and front fenders. Wanted to do the whole truck, but the budget was already taking a big enough hit. As soon as the snow hits it will have a Thule box on top of it until summer.

I waited an extra 6 weeks to get one in all Heritage Blue/Java. Would have accepted the grayscape top, but really wanted the Java. Plus, waiting took me out of the 2026 window into 2027, so got the heated and cooled rear seats, an unexpected plus.

Next step is tires, thinking General Grabber ATX's in an SL, one size up. I had them on my Xterra, and they were great in the snow, quiet on the highway and did the Alpine loop twice with no issues, and I like the relatively low weight.

So far have done two relatively short roadtrips (Denver to Taos and back and Denver to Telluride and back) - GREAT roadtrip vehicle, next summer I'll start getting it dirty.

And yeah, from my wife's car I'm used to ica build up warnings, although the Hyundai is better than her previous Infinity, which was a great car, but endless bleeps, sweeps and creeps in the winter
I live 2 miles from the highway and I’ve had mine ice up before I reach it. It’s wild how fast it happens.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top Bottom