I bought a trailer, and need to tow it home. I have not towed anything on my 2024 Land Cruiser before.
When i open the Owners Manual to the the towing section, i see a pointer to the Brake Controller section of the manual, and pointers to 8 safety features that need to be disabled.
If i disable the features, can i expect them to stay disabled across restarts of the LC?
I have a button on the right side of my steering wheel labeled "tow/haul", I can not find it mentioned in the Towing section of the owners manual. What does it do? Will it disable some of the 8 safety features automatically.
Has anyone created a single check list of all the settings that need to be adjusted, along with the disabling steps? My first reaction was that i need to make a checklist with instructions for each step, but i thought someone else might have done that.
When i open the Owners Manual to the the towing section, i see a pointer to the Brake Controller section of the manual, and pointers to 8 safety features that need to be disabled.
If i disable the features, can i expect them to stay disabled across restarts of the LC?
I have a button on the right side of my steering wheel labeled "tow/haul", I can not find it mentioned in the Towing section of the owners manual. What does it do? Will it disable some of the 8 safety features automatically.
Has anyone created a single check list of all the settings that need to be adjusted, along with the disabling steps? My first reaction was that i need to make a checklist with instructions for each step, but i thought someone else might have done that.








