Brake squealing.

4600 miles and I just heard the first brake squeal while backing out of the garage yesterday.

I will have the dealer investigate.
Hi Symjar.

I had the same issue, Toyota Has a Recall for this, they will fix it for free. They did mine already. all back to 100%.
Hope that this helps.!
Cruiser13
 
I was told the initial fix was not lasting long and Toyota was trying to find a more permanent fix. The dealer said I need to wait until they contact me. Sounded like BS when I heard it. Anyone else been fed the same line?
 
I was told the initial fix was not lasting long and Toyota was trying to find a more permanent fix. The dealer said I need to wait until they contact me. Sounded like BS when I heard it. Anyone else been fed the same line?
Welcome to the asylum. It seems to be a common excuse for not fixing the problem. Try complaining to Toyota Brand Engagement Center @ (800) 331-4331.
 
This is good contribution for data. Shows the problem persists even in model year 4. Kind of embarrassing actually. No reason to get butt hurt
 
Last edited:
Supporting Vendors View all →
Rhino Rack
Back
Top Bottom