Another flat battery on Brand New LC

Wondering if it was easy to install and by any chance to you have any pictures ?
Super easy. Just hook 2 cables to main 12v battery
When I have chance I will take photo of it for you.

Beside the installation, attached is photo to show the 12v battery charging down to 7%, I still was able to start the engine and battery got charged after …
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7688.webp
    IMG_7688.webp
    86.8 KB · Views: 4
Super easy. Just hook 2 cables to main 12v battery
When I have chance I will take photo of it for you.

Beside the installation, attached is photo to show the 12v battery charging down to 7%, I still was able to start the engine and battery got charged after …
Thanks for the reply ... I live in a very cold part of Alberta so looking to take preventive steps prior to winter
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Back
Top Bottom