Accurate ETA’s?

The Toyota website either does not show me the ship or I am looking in the wrong place but thanks for the follow up
Unfortunately they don't show online but I have some contacts at my local dealership and also from experience like a nerd watching these ships go back and forth from Japan to the Panama Canal, to Jacksonville, FL to Newark, NJ. I know the east coast route way better than the West coast.

There will probably be some Gx550s and even possible some '23 4Runners on board too.

My LC mid grade is on the Zenith Leader ship

How do you guys find out what boat your LC is on?
Ask your salesman the status and you can see when it l leaves Port in Japan by process of deduction) at least that's what I've been doing

I am definitely frustrated with getting my vehicle...
9/1/23 - I put my deposit down
3/13/24 - dealer got their 1 FE allocation that I accepted
4/6/24 - FE arrived at port
4/23/24 - FE was scheduled to be processed (it wasn't)
4/30/24 - FE was scheduled to be processed (it wasn't)
5/7/24 - FE was scheduled to be processed (no idea if it was, haven't heard back)

Once processed, my FE will travel by rail to the midwest region hub near Minneapolis, then will be tendered to a semi for delivery to the dealership.

Original delivery window: April 22nd-June 4th
2nd delivery window: April 24th-May 29th
3rd delivery window: May 4th-May 25th
4th/Current delivery window: May 11th-May 31st
Just saw my now 5th/Current delivery window has been updated: May 20th-June 10th 😑

Interested to know what ports are delayed and what ports are moving/delivering (if any)?

I have a FE that arrived at Port of Portland on 4/22 and it still shows processing, no changes as of today. My only PIO is the cargo net and illuminated door sills (other than standard skid plates, roof rack etc).

Anyone seeing movement from Portland?

Interested to know what ports are delayed and what ports are moving/delivering (if any)?

I have a FE that arrived at Port of Portland on 4/22 and it still shows processing, no changes as of today. My only PIO is the cargo net and illuminated door sills (other than standard skid plates, roof rack etc).

Anyone seeing movement from Portland?
Mine sat in Portland from April 3rd until it was processed on April 28th, been on a train since and expected may 20-26 in TN

Groundhog Day at Port of Portland. Just talked to the dealer and he said no movement - also said apparently there is only one guy there doing PIOs for the LCs.. I find that hard to believe, but I guess it jives with the delays 😖

So say a Land Cruiser comes in port that needs no installs, like mine, 1958 with no options. Does it just get thrown on a train no waiting?

So say a Land Cruiser comes in port that needs no installs, like mine, 1958 with no options. Does it just get thrown on a train no waiting?
It will still need installs like skid plates and other things. Final assembly is done at the port along with PIO.

I guess I got lucky. I was calling and emailing local dealers of radius of 50miles. I had dealers contacting me every time they got allocations. Finally, a dealer in SoCal had one on-ground and I picked it up that evening. I know socal got their allocations before the rest of the US but if you really want one, start forming relationships with your local dealers.

Mine has been at Portland since April 6th (Seven Seas Highway). At least that is how I read the vessel search web site. Our regional Toyota rep says they are having trouble getting enough help to do all of the PIO stuff. Oh well.

Latest Discussions

Back