50K miles

Official: 2025 LC LC premium in meteor with Java interior, 29k miles for sale, title in hand. Cant handle the nannies. Couldn't back up to trailer in pouring rain because parking brake kept turning on with liftgate open while screaming "brake" at me while displaying all the things i disabled. I'm not a 15 y/o learning to drive.
Over it, toyota, your ui and driver supervision is shite, you need a "leave me the hell alone and let me concentrate on driving damn it" toggle button - badly.
Buying something pre-2015 to replace it. I knew better, but used heart over head. Looking forward to peaceful driving in near future.
Update, after figuring out how to disable nannies causing this aggravating situation, I've realized my meltdown was a result of operator error.
While tackling one of Imogene's more challenging features in the rain, i had an epiphany. The LC is absolutely incredible off road, which is ultimately why I'm keeping it. The ability to unlock the center diff in 4LO and MTS makes tight switchbacks a breeze.
Pardon my loss of composure.
 
Update, after figuring out how to disable nannies causing this aggravating situation, I've realized my meltdown was a result of operator error.
While tackling one of Imogene's more challenging features in the rain, i had an epiphany. The LC is absolutely incredible off road, which is ultimately why I'm keeping it. The ability to unlock the center diff in 4LO and MTS makes tight switchbacks a breeze.
Pardon my loss of composure.
🤙Welcome back! And glad to hear it on Imogene. I’m hitting the Alpine Loop soon.
 
Supporting Vendors View all →
Rhino Rack
Back
Top Bottom