What color Land Cruiser? ๐Ÿค”

Which color option are you choosing for your Land Cruiser?

• Ice Cap

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Wind Chill Pearl

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Underground

Votes: 14 9.8%
  • Black

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Meteor Shower

Votes: 32 22.4%
  • Trail Dust

Votes: 35 24.5%
  • Heritage Blue

Votes: 32 22.4%

• Total voters
According to the info sheet I got from a Canadian Dealer, FIrst Edition is ONLY Heritage blue (2tone roof) and Trail dust (2tone roof). WHo knows if it differs in the US.

Aforementioned spec sheet.

Attachments

• Land Cruiser First Edition.jpg
    Land Cruiser First Edition.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 220
1. Trail Dust/Grayscape
2. Heritage Blue/Grayscape
3. Black
4. Meteor Shower
All with black interior*

This is what I heard for US 1st Edition allocation(s) but we shall wait for the aforementioned 'builder'

Also, another dealer regarding the 'builder' going live this month (February 2024): "I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if it does"

Attatched is the CANADIAN color guide.. which models come with each color and interior:
To clarify Sfx/model:
A=1958
B=Regular Land Cruiser
E= Premium Package
S= First Edition

Attachments

• Land Cruiser Colors.jpg
    Land Cruiser Colors.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 214
Interesting that the Ice cap white isn't on the list for premium package......Geez, that builder is like that old commercial for Christmas time. Open open open
"BUILDER BUILDER BUILDER"

I really wanted a nice clean silver, but it looks like it has a beige tinge to it. Iโ€™ve had enough white vehicles, so I went black. Iโ€™ll likely ppf it. Possibly stealth.
Why? WHY did you need to give me this idea?? ๐Ÿ˜… That would look friggen awesome!

I've put my name down at my dealer for black or meteor (brown sugar), and I get first pick.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 4.30.21โ€ฏPM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 4.30.21โ€ฏPM.png
    693.2 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Welcome @Swva - I haven't seen it in person, however from the videos and photos I've seen it does look close to Atomic Silver. Here's a good video of the LC in Meteor Shower that shows it under some different lighting conditions (clouds/sun)

Thank you for posting the video!

I'd read somewhere that Meteor Shower has a hint of beige in certain light. Someone posted a TFL video elsewhere in the site of a GX at the Chicago Auto Show, and that doesn't appear to have the warm color tint that Meteor Showrer does. That being said, both look great.
Thanks for that information. Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing one in person.

1. Trail Dust/Grayscape
2. Heritage Blue/Grayscape
3. Black
4. Meteor Shower
All with black interior*

This is what I heard for US 1st Edition allocation(s) but we shall wait for the aforementioned 'builder'

Also, another dealer regarding the 'builder' going live this month (February 2024): "I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if it does"

I've been wondering the same thing about first edition color options. I'm surprised Toyota wouldn't offer Wind Chill or Ice Cap with a FE. I was leaning toward white or unground, but if I'm lucky enough to get the FE, I'll probably go with Heritage Blue. I heard some more details might be released very soon. ;)

I've been wondering the same thing about first edition color options. I'm surprised Toyota wouldn't offer Wind Chill or Ice Cap with a FE. I was leaning toward white or unground, but if I'm lucky enough to get the FE, I'll probably go with Heritage Blue. I heard some more details might be released very soon. ;)
I hope these 'details' arrive this week!

I'm not in the market for another year when my company car lease is up, but I'm hoping that a heritage blue LC is in the cards. I have a feeling that my frugal side will win out and I'll get another 4Runner.

Am I the only one that is really disappointed that there is not a red color available? So far I like everything about the new Land Cruiser but not a fan of the colors.

Had not thought of that. I do like the Barcelona Red on my 4Runner though I mostly like the pictures of the Heritage Blue. Nice 2 tone roof too.

Am I the only one that is really disappointed that there is not a red color available? So far I like everything about the new Land Cruiser but not a fan of the colors.
I tend to not like red on my personal vehicle, but I could be swayed if they came out with a nice maroon color
2024-02-19_14h32_50.jpg

Reactions: MJE
Red wouldnโ€™t be my choice but I agree that some shade of red should be in the mix, rather than two shades of white.

Back