Westcott Design Land Cruiser MOAB Edition

@Skidaddl Are you heading to Krave Automotive once you get your LC?
Love the Westcott Black LC with the 35 x 12 on their other video!
Guess all the LC's are at Westcott and not QC!🀣

@Skidaddl Are you heading to Krave Automotive once you get your LC?
Love the Westcott Black LC with the 35 x 12 on their other video!
Guess all the LC's are at Westcott and not QC!🀣
It seems Westcott has more of them than all Canadian dealers combined as far as I can tell. Pretty sure a lot of the Canadian ETA's we were hearing were BS, but I would be happy to be corrected on that.

I will likely wait a bit before doing much customization, other than a tire upgrade - MAYBE rims too. I'm typically not an 85 grand vehicle kinda guy, and don't plan on financing much of the cost, so will have to get over the original sticker shock before I start spending a bunch more on it.

Last edited:
I will likely wait a bit before doing much customization, other than a tire upgrade - MAYBE rims too. I'm typically not an 85 grand vehicle kinda guy, and don't plan on financing much of the cost, so will have to get over the original sticker shock before I start spending a bunch more on it.

Ditto on that albeit with my paltry LC non-premium price tag lol. Will be the most I've spent on a vehicle and even with my ~25k down it isn't an easy pill to swallow. Will probably only do a tire upgrade and leave it at that for the next couple years while the aftermarket catches up and the offerings are decent.

Back